Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
What in the actual fuck.

IF, and it’s an enormous IF, he got into a shootout at the grocery store, why would he waste time with multiple guns? Why wouldn’t he just want additional clips/speed loaders?

This is just the height of gun-fetishizing stupidity.
HEY HOSS, MY HOG IS CRANKED AND DEB IS STAYING AT HER SISTER'S
IT'S MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO RIP WET FARTS WHILE STANDING IN LINE AT THE WALMARTS
I'M PART OF THE GENERATION THAT DRANK FROM THE FLAG AND RESPECTED THE GARDEN HOSE
BORN 2 SHIT
FORCED 2 WIPE
HADDALAYERDOWN

What in the actual fuck.

IF, and it’s an enormous IF, he got into a shootout at the grocery store, why would he waste time with multiple guns? Why wouldn’t he just want additional clips/speed loaders?

This is just the height of gun-fetishizing stupidity.
Little weiner, ugly little Chevy Luv “truck” held together by duct tape, JB Weld, and baling wire, and bad teeth. He’s trying to compensate.

So I've seen the bottom picture a few times now.....Are these really serious Trump supporters? I assumed it was a left satire group at a Trump meet or something.

(also, as far as that goes - whether or not he's wearing diapers is not something to make fun of. It's like making fun of Roosevelt or saying he'd make a bad president because he's in a wheelchair. Being orange, wearing a comb-over, being an absolute fascist dipshit, those are all choices. Having bowel or urinary problems - whether due to age, STDs, or whatever - isn't.)

So I've seen the bottom picture a few times now.....Are these really serious Trump supporters? I assumed it was a left satire group at a Trump meet or something.
Yes. It all started because Michael Cohen called him “Von Shitzinhispants” in a tweet, and the tweet was read aloud in court (don’t ask me why). Trump’s team objected to that being entered into evidence, which the judge overruled. Some Trump supporters strangely latched onto this and are trying to normalize the idea of Trump shitting himself, even lionizing it to make it admirable.

We live in a strange world.

Last edited: