1 year later, crazy woman still antagonizing dying girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

This bitch doesn't know when to give up.

She's lost custody of her kids, was thrown out of the neighborhood, and nearly went to jail for almost running someone over with her car... and she's still at it. It's like Stinkmeaner from The Boondocks was a living, breathing person.
Wow. You know, I try to think most people are decent in some ways and some might be misunderstood, but this woman, she is just evil.

Welp.... time to break out the thermite...

Caveat to this: I will always support someone's right to free speech. Say whatever you want, whenever you want. Just... be prepared if what you say angers folks. In all things, there are consequences for our actions.

Thumbs up for her sticking to her guns and running it well past "into the ground". Her wellbeing/life < continuing her mission.

B

Biannoshufu

Welp.... time to break out the thermite...

Caveat to this: I will always support someone's right to free speech. Say whatever you want, whenever you want. Just... be prepared if what you say angers folks. In all things, there are consequences for our actions.
can I quote you on that, officer? oh oops, haha just did.

B

Biannoshufu

She should join westboro baptist church, she'd fit right in.

You know, I'm not one for vigilantism, but it's damned depressing when social laws allow bullies like her to keep tormenting a kid. Where's the eighties anti-hero to punch her in the mouth when we need one?

oh right.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

The police arrest them for being "costumed vigilantes".
Seriously, someone needs to start a trade school for this sort of thing. "Heroics 115 - How not to be seen." First class starts off with making everyone watch some corny, 1970s era PSA starring Batman getting arrested for talking to the police without having an escape plan.

Don't even get me started on Adam West.

Whaddya want, she's from Joisey
She's appalling, even by Jersey standards.
She's from Trenton, Michigan, not Trenton, New Jersey. Not that I really want my home (Detroit Metro Area) to get credit for this cuntmuffin, but I do want it to get credit for the supportive (of the 7 year old) community response.

Impressive that this bitch is still at it. Denial at its most pure - "It isn't my fault all my neighbors hate me and my kids got taken away, it is that bitch with the dying granddaughter!"

C

Chibibar

She's from Trenton, Michigan, not Trenton, New Jersey. Not that I really want my home (Detroit Metro Area) to get credit for this cuntmuffin, but I do want it to get credit for the supportive (of the 7 year old) community response.

Impressive that this bitch is still at it. Denial at its most pure - "It isn't my fault all my neighbors hate me and my kids got taken away, it is that bitch with the dying granddaughter!"
I wonder what this kid ever do to her? I mean all little girl want to do is trying to live as long as she can. I mean any decent human being would just let her live in peace and die in peace but nooooooo. This woman makes it her mission to make this little girl life more miserable? It is hard enough trying to live day to day, but to endure such blinding hatred from this woman.

It is sad that this woman is still allow to continue this long.

M-80s in the tailpipes, brake fluid on the hood and roof of her car, guncotton lining the baseboard of her house, thermite the engine block, napalm the yard, plague of spiders in her house....

Fuck it, keep it simple... Black Talon to the base of the skull.

The crazy woman's kid (who has been taken away from her) wasn't invited to the dying girl's 6th birthday party.
Exactly. The real target of all this taunting is the grandmother. She's essentially saying "Neener neener, your loved ones keep dying of an incurable brain disease! Suck it, bitch!"

The crazy woman's kid (who has been taken away from her) wasn't invited to the dying girl's 6th birthday party.
Yup. Which is terrifying. I hate living in a world where one small unintentional snub could lead to some psycho bitch down the street harassing a dying child for kicks.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Yup. Which is terrifying. I hate living in a world where one small unintentional snub could lead to some psycho bitch down the street harassing a dying child for kicks.
With 6 or 7 billion people, and more on the way? Statistically, it's bound to start happening more and more. Not that that makes it any more comforting...

With 6 or 7 billion people, and more on the way? Statistically, it's bound to start happening more and more. Not that that makes it any more comforting...
Wouldn't it stay the same, statistically? I mean, if 1% of the population is going to do X, and there are 100 people, it will happen just as often as if there were 1000 people. It's not any more likely to happen. Unless you think population growth increases the likelihood of sheer monstrous insanity.

The more cooped-up people become, the less people tolerate being around each other. It's why housing projects, apartment complexes, and trailer parks result in my highest concentration of calls, per capita. The same number of people, spread out in subdivisions, do not result in the same call volume.

I don't dispute that, but I mean, this woman is exceptional. The kind of enmity that has become engendered here is not the typical response. I don't think this level of unadulturated hatred will be on the rise due to population density. I of course don't dispute density brings its own incredible volume of problems though. I suppose I mean to say this woman probably would've flipped her shit on an apartment neighbour, a condo neighbour, a house neighbour, an acreage neighbour... I really don't think her locale is a factor in her behaviour (unless you suppose she lived in the middle of nowhere with zero human interaction).

Obviously it's not an experiment that can be run, really, and we can't know all the factors, but it does seem to me to be a bit extreme to think this kind of ruthlessness will become more frequent.

Her locale is a factor, because her neighbors are being polite to her. Were they in closer confines, the might be a touch more militant about it.
Added at: 23:26
But, yes, this woman's depravity is exceptional in it's intensity.

I think she should just be shunned. She is not fit for polite society, so society should have nothing to do with her. No gory revenge fantasy, just the erasure of her from the lives of those around her.

At this point I think the family should just up and move. This person can't be reasoned with.
They are a grandmother and her widower son-in-law living with a terminally ill seven year old who needs round the clock care and whose daughter/wife/mother died of the same degenerative disease relatively recently. They live in the incredibly week housing market that is the Detroit Metro Area. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I would imagine. The money just doesn't exist to make it happen.

A few months from now, we're going to hear about how this little girl died... and how when this woman heckled the father one last timed, he snaps and kills her. Mark my words.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Wouldn't it stay the same, statistically? I mean, if 1% of the population is going to do X, and there are 100 people, it will happen just as often as if there were 1000 people. It's not any more likely to happen. Unless you think population growth increases the likelihood of sheer monstrous insanity.
I meant from the individual perspective of someone walking around with the increases of population. If something like this is a 1 in 100 chance (Just for the sake of argument), and you pass by 100 people in the day, you would - in theory, anyway - see this once. Pass by 10 times that amount, and you'd see this 10 times more often in the same day.

A few months from now, we're going to hear about how this little girl died... and how when this woman heckled the father one last timed, he snaps and kills her. Mark my words.
Hopefully, the judge/jury is understanding when that comes about. Not that I condone murder, obviously, but this woman's just asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.