[NHL] 2019-2020 NHL Season

Anyone who would have said the Predators would score their first two goals of 2020 on the power play are lying to you.

Anyone who would have said the Predators would score their first two goals of 2020 on the power play are lying to you.
I thought the predators won the uniform portion of the winter classic. Too bad about the scoring goals part though.

...we have a replacement. And that wasn't exactly the best way to start things off.

(Paging @Celt Z - know anything about our new HC?)
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't really follow hockey. And I don't think I've known any Devils fans since leaving high school.

Yep. I have no hope that we're actually going to make the playoffs this season.

Who knows, maybe we'll win the draft lottery for a change.

Not NHL, but nice story nonetheless. A Bantam tournament in NS over the weekend, on team had some people and the weather stopped some others from attending. In total they were down 9 skaters and lost 5 - 0.

But the losing goalie made 98 saves!

I think anywhere from 5-10 is reasonable, given that I don't think Kassian made a conscious decision to try to stab someone with his foot, and factoring in that he's already been suspended this season. I'd be pretty surprised if it's not in that range.

Do any of you have nhl 20 on ps4? If so I'm trying to collect players to do a videogame playoffs until we get the real thing back. Reply if you're interested.

On the plus side, Central Division champions and MacGregor Kilpatrick Trophy winners, baby!

One the negative - not the way I'd wanna win it.