NCAA Football Thread

I wish I could bet on Michigan “getting COVID” before Dec 12 and keeping OSU out of the B1G championship game

@jwhouk UB fans are really mad at your boy right now. Pulled the running back when he was super close to the NCAA single game rushing yards and tds record.
yeah on a drive they scored a rushing td two plays later that would have given him both records. Even the announcers were vocally upset lol
Post automatically merged:

Sigh39BB47C3-9DAE-4052-972E-73DF3FC57AD8.jpeg

How many minutes do I expect I’ll make it into the UM/OSU game before turning it off in disgust?
B3CC098D-A469-4214-B9ED-290C366AC9D4.jpeg

Can't argue with that.

Good God, could you imagine CC beating Bama, then beating Notre Dame in the championship?

Ohio State would've made the Conference Championship game if they lost to Michigan, which means cancelling the game shouldn't keep them from playing in it.

Ohio State would've made the Conference Championship game if they lost to Michigan, which means cancelling the game shouldn't keep them from playing in it.
dont worry the B1G is already in motion to change their already arbitrary rules about this jank ass season.

Dave

Staff member
Well, we all knew it was going to happen even though it's total bullshit. You think they'd have done this if it were any other team?

Dave

Staff member
I disagree. I think it's an absolutely terrible choice. Does it mean that the Big 10 will be putting forth the best team? Probably. But what does it gain the Big 10 to have this year when it means that all other rules are made to be broken if you are the right team? It's arbitrary and wrong. ANY other team and the Big 10 would have said fuck off.

I disagree. I think it's an absolutely terrible choice. Does it mean that the Big 10 will be putting forth the best team? Probably. But what does it gain the Big 10 to have this year when it means that all other rules are made to be broken if you are the right team? It's arbitrary and wrong. ANY other team and the Big 10 would have said fuck off.
I disagree. If Indiana was 5-0 with a win over Ohio State and tOSU was 5-1, I think they do the same. It was a stupid arbitrary rule to begin with.

In a vacuum and not as some who fucking loathes OSU, i agree with @blotsfan that it’s the right move in this dumb, dumb season where all the rules are arbitrary anyway. If the PAC12 were smart at all they would do similar gymnastics and ensure USC and Colorado play this year but they seem content just pretending that USC should win. *THAT* is the situation where you point and say “any other team...”

Dave

Staff member
Minnesota played Nebraska today. Minnesota has been CREAMED with the Covid. They had THIRY-THREE players ineligible due to the virus. And their game was away in Lincoln.

Minnesota won 24-17.

Its a fucking extra point. Its just a nice story for her, since she stepped up when literally nobody else could. Whats wrong with people?