2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine

You have to convince older, Evangelical, super-conservative Americans to stop being dumb and voting for a huckster.
Get them to listen to a filthy, liberal, atheist foreigner? I might try out something easier first - like building a perpetual motion machine!

Get them to listen to a filthy, liberal, atheist foreigner? I might try out something easier first - like building a perpetual motion machine!
Well, I can't help. Most them would like to behead me in the public square just for the crime of living in California.

Even if Trump became president and pulled the US out of NATO, the moment Russia attacks Poland they're be facing all of Europe. Which is definitely not as imposing military-wise as the USA, but we must definitely still have the means to turn Moscow to rubble. Not to mention the nukes, though I can't imagine the political will coming alive to go that far.

If there's a Trump supporter on this board, I'll eat my own shoe. You have to convince older, Evangelical, super-conservative Americans to stop being dumb and voting for a huckster. Good luck with that.
I have the baseball cap but no mirrored sunglasses or pickup truck to give a convincing rant in. Sorry, I don't have a shot.

I am curious how many of the old R's that were on the board have gained a more empathetic position, became never Trumpers, or jumped on the Trump bandwagon. Most of the people here, even when I didn't always agree with them, at least had policy positions. These MAGA people just don't care one bit about policy and what it means to the country.

I am curious how many of the old R's that were on the board have gained a more empathetic position, became never Trumpers, or jumped on the Trump bandwagon. Most of the people here, even when I didn't always agree with them, at least had policy positions. These MAGA people just don't care one bit about policy and what it means to the country.
Oh I fully believe that Steinman probably doesn't like Trump, there's lots of republicans/conservatives that don't like Trump, but will still vote for him and all the regressive policies he and the rest of the party represent because it's better than a poor undeserving person getting healthcare.