a Trump vs Clinton United States Presidential Election in 2016

Who do you vote into the office of USA President?

• Total voters

GasBandit

Staff member
Too bad. You're not going to shout me down this time. The country deserves non-stop "I told you sos" until Trump and Pence are safely away from the White House. Those Trump voters need constant reminders of how they got played for suckers. Hell, even teh Donald himself admitted that he didn't need them anymore. Told them to their faces when they tried the "lock her up" chant after the election.

They done fucked up, and need beaten over the head with it. :p
Yeah but,
1) He's not shouting you down, he's pointing out how you're damaging your own case. He's on the same side of the issue as you.
2) "The country" may or may not deserve whatever you say, but that's no reason to be tiresome with us here, as...
3) If the poll is to be believed, there aren't any Trump voters here to be reminded.

So basically all you're doing here is punishing us for something we didn't do, in the most tedious way possible.

Yeah but,
1) He's not shouting you down, he's pointing out how you're damaging your own case. He's on the same side of the issue as you.
2) "The country" may or may not deserve whatever you say, but that's no reason to be tiresome with us here, as...
3) If the poll is to be believed, there aren't any Trump voters here to be reminded.

So basically all you're doing here is punishing us for something we didn't do, in the most tedious way possible.
It's alright, this is the world we live in now. Trump's America is no longer burdened by things like facts. It doesn't matter if something is true or not, if you just say it loud enough and often enough people will just give up and let it be.

Too bad. You're not going to shout me down this time. The country deserves non-stop "I told you sos" until Trump and Pence are safely away from the White House. Those Trump voters need constant reminders of how they got played for suckers. Hell, even teh Donald himself admitted that he didn't need them anymore. Told them to their faces when they tried the "lock her up" chant after the election.

They done fucked up, and need beaten over the head with it. :p
"To survive Trump ... you gotta become Trump."

Did you edit this while I wasn't looking? Or is Tapatalk doing something weird? The post said Charlie, but when I hit reply it says Trump. Odd that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Busted. :|

I hemmed and hawed over which to say and then changed my mind to the other side after I'd posted and thought I was quick enough.

OR! [trump]That never happened. You're a disgrace.[/trump]

Busted. :|

I hemmed and hawed over which to say and then changed my mind to the other side after I'd posted and thought I was quick enough.

OR! [trump]That never happened. You're a disgrace.[/trump]
WRONG!

The disagree icon should be a Trump face now (it's the same as wrong, anyway)