ACORN and underage prostitute advice...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So technically the police can only prove that he did a dirty chat with another legally constenting adult which technically isn't solicitation of a minor.
or you know, intent to solicit explicit acts with an underage minor. Hey you slept with a 15 year old from a club. Guess what? still illegal even though she told you she was 18.

A

Armadillo

So technically the police can only prove that he did a dirty chat with another legally constenting adult which technically isn't solicitation of a minor.
or you know, intent to solicit explicit acts with an underage minor. Hey you slept with a 15 year old from a club. Guess what? still illegal even though she told you she was 18.
...also bullshit. You can't be expected to do a police database search on every hot chick you come across, although anyone who sleeps with someone without knowing them a little better than that is a raging, 5-alarm idiot.

You know, maybe people like that SHOULD go to jail, if only to knock some goddamned sense into them.

I

Iaculus

Intent is just as valid as reality.
Eh to a point. I still don't think it's enough to turn a legal action into an illegal one.

I was mugged awhile ago with what I found out later was an airsoft pistol.

Does it matter that the defendants didn't REALLY have a gun?

No.

The fact that I believed they had a weapon with which they could kill me was enough to make the robbery legally and technically "armed."
I don't really see why you brought this up. Robbery with a airsoft gun is illegal the same way that robbery with a pen in your pocket or robbery through the Bank drive through is still illegal. Weapon doesn't matter all that matters is that they are commiting an illegal act.
[/QUOTE]

You missed the point. Armed robbery gets you in more trouble than the regular kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.