[Brazelton] Alan Rickman

I'm glad I re-watched Die Hard recently. Got another look at him without the effect of "he's gone" goggles.

Still awesome!

Too bad about losing him, as he could have been a great actor for many more years, but at least you can say that he definitely had a great career while he was around.

@Eriol sent me a link about this.

I am beyond greatly displeased. I don't have a long list of favourite actors, but he's definitely near the top.
Bugger.

January 2016 has a strong lead for being nominated the worst month ever.

My best friend and I got to meet him after we saw him in a Broadway show in the early 2000's. (I need to dig through my Playbills, I forget the name.) He was soft-spoken but had that great dry sense of humor, teasing me when my camera was acting up. I'm going to miss him and his work.

Robin Hood for me. He was awesome in that movie, it was obvious he was having so much fun in the role.

Dammit, this sucks so fucking much.
He was the only bright spot in such a disappointing movie. Hell HE should have played Robin Hood. Alan would be such a good actor to play a charismatic killer.

He was awesome in any role. He made Snape a sympathetic character. I think Alexander Dane/Dr. Lazarus in Galaxy Quest was my favorite though.

:(