[Brazelton] Alan Thicke from Growing Pains

I always remember him from the way early 80's when he had a short run on American Late Night... Thicke of the Night. He did a joke about college finals. "...and remember that Oingo Boingo is not the capitol of Zimbabwe."

I was sitting in the waiting room outside of the ICU waiting to hear if my brother would survive the night.

I always remember him from the way early 80's when he had a short run on American Late Night... Thicke of the Night. He did a joke about college finals. "...and remember that Oingo Boingo is not the capitol of Zimbabwe."

I was sitting in the waiting room outside of the ICU waiting to hear if my brother would survive the night.
Man, that's the definition of a tough crowd

I always remember him from the way early 80's when he had a short run on American Late Night... Thicke of the Night
That's why I mentioned Arsenio Hall (in the other thread). As far as I know, Alan having Arsenio as his co-host is what really accelerated Arsenio's career.

--Patrick

I was watching season 2 of Fuller House last night (shut up) and he showed up in an episode. It felt weird.