[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

My real issue is that being stuffy makes me cranky and I don't want to take it out on anyone without meaning to.

No, no Emotes in Among Us! That would be....:Leyla:
I don't want to see those stubby little legs trying to teabag someone.
Yes, yes this is to your advantage Celt Z. While you would of course never use these emotes ask yourself if someone like Gas or Terrik could stop themselves & if you see them teabag someone then you know who the imposter is.

Question for you guys. Hailey wants to learn how to play. I'll have her overnight again in two weeks.
Are all of you comfortable with her playing or would you prefer to keep it an adult game?
I was rather surprised she jumped in like she did on Saturday. She was watching her favorite shows on Youtube but the allure of Among Us was so powerful it drew her to the computer for the rest of our evening.
I don't think it's a good idea for kids to play with adults who aren't parents of said kids. I have played with kids to help a friend fill out a lobby for his daughter and her friends and it's a whole different experience.

I don't think it's a good idea for kids to play with adults who aren't parents of said kids. I have played with kids and it's a whole different experience.
It's totally fine if its a worry for anyone at all.
I'd be supervising her and helping her the entire time so the situation doesn't concern me. Basically just what happened the other night but I give her full control rather than just let her do the tasks.
Just trying to figure out a way for her to be able to play since she's been asking. No kids that she personally knows that play and the randos cannot be trusted. But I'm sure I can find a solution for her.

Last edited:
Anyone have interest in mods? There's a lot out there now, which a bunch having interesting concepts.

I feel like Flashlight could work with our current group size, but Mafia and Jester need a full team. I'm still a bit confused on Sheriff.

I feel like Flashlight could work with our current group size, but Mafia and Jester need a full team. I'm still a bit confused on Sheriff.
Sheriff can kill imposters. But if they try to kill a Crewmate, they kill themselves instead.

GasBandit

Staff member
So, I'd just like to go ahead and broach this question now... what do we plan to do if not enough of us show up again this saturday?

Don't Starve was kind of a spur of the moment hail mary, and I don't know if anybody wants to keep that as an option or not.

Also, are we trying mods, or no?

And to address the elephant in the room - what's the threshold for us just saying "we can't get enough people together to keep this going?"

So, I'd just like to go ahead and broach this question now... what do we plan to do if not enough of us show up again this saturday?

Don't Starve was kind of a spur of the moment hail mary, and I don't know if anybody wants to keep that as an option or not.

Also, are we trying mods, or no?

And to address the elephant in the room - what's the threshold for us just saying "we can't get enough people together to keep this going?"
I would say if we don't have at least 8 we shouldn't play. I hate playing one imposter, and the only reason I don't bail when we do is because I feel bad if people seem to want to play.