[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Went ahead and opened my gates, Dodo Code BL15B

Feel free to peruse the shops as well, Ables has what appears to be Iron Man armor in various colors. No helmets, just the armor. Also, Label is here.

I am going to be AFK taking care of some chores.

Thanks, dropped a tip, hope no one else stole it, didn't see the armor in the shop.
I got it, appreciate it

Edit: Armor is called "Power Suit" in the listing. Island is still open w/ same code. Currently making supper, so feel free to pop back in if you like.

Last edited:
I am contemplating making another account on my Switch to build a second house on my island so I have more space for custom designs and more storage. But then I have to figure out where to put another house.

I love the idea for extra storage. You should go for it if your storage is full!

I have a shameful amount of clothes and shrubs from Leif. I seriously bought an insane amount of them. I thought he was a once a year thing. I see him a lot now. Way more than Redd.

My daughter just dropped all of her DIY nonsense on my island while I wasn't looking. Before I trash them all, I'll open my gate if anyone wants to check my DIY pile. I also have Flo in boxes today if anyone wants a penguin.

My daughter just dropped all of her DIY nonsense on my island while I wasn't looking. Before I trash them all, I'll open my gate if anyone wants to check my DIY pile. I also have Flo in boxes today if anyone wants a penguin.
Thanks. Will leave a tip.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone have any possibility of anything higher than 105 on turnips tomorrow or Saturday? Mine looks like a lost cause.

Thanks. Will leave a tip.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone have any possibility of anything higher than 105 on turnips tomorrow or Saturday? Mine looks like a lost cause.
My turnips are a fluctuating pattern this week, so I might end up with something in the mid 100s at some point.

I’m on a decreasing pattern, sorry. My prices are bleak.

Tom is making a dark lily wreath if anyone is interested. His home is the east of the airport and across the bridge from Anhka.

I also have a bunch of DIY patterns out in the square by the fountain. Please grab them if you need them. I’ve opened my gate and the code is: 395NW

I’ll be semi-afk.

Last edited: