[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

My husband and daughter have potential and they were both decreasing last week, which ups the chances.

After last weeks desaster of a downwards spiral, there will be a 95% chance of up to 660 bells on my Island tomorrow afternoon.

I am getting my first meteor shower (that I know of) tonight, I'm on PDT, will post back when I open the airport.

Meteors here, DODO 0MYMX, will be AFK on and off, you might want to bring a ladder if you want to reach the higher areas
Also, Axel is giving a rose bed DIY, his house is just above-right of the airport, with beach ball in front

Meteors here, DODO 0MYMX, will be AFK on and off, you might want to bring a ladder if you want to reach the higher areas
Also, Axel is giving a rose bed DIY, his house is just above-right of the airport, with beach ball in front
Awesome! My son, Rexx from Puh Empire will be over shortly :)

Everyone who is interested in selling their turnips should come over soon. The store will close in 1 hour and 20 minutes because of the time difference.

Current code is 472TT. I'm not going to leave it open long for now because our gate connections seen to blip when online after a bit, so if you miss this one I can open again later.

Mine is now 133, where I would have sold if others here didn't offer better. I can open if you like, plus Saharah is here

I would like to drop by, but have a visitor right now who bought the painting I wanted.

Redd is here with a real Twinkling painting, fake scary painting, fake moving painting, orange oil barrel, and street organ

I would like to drop by, but have a visitor right now who bought the painting I wanted.

Redd is here with a real Twinkling painting, fake scary painting, fake moving painting, orange oil barrel, and street organ
Oh no! What a sin.

Do you still need a real Twinkling painting for your collection?

You’re more than welcome to come over whenever. Just let me know. Please don’t mind the fact that my island is under renovation :)

No meteor showers, just Celeste. It has cleared up some though

Already had the twinkling, wanted the amazing, I'm ready to come over now, don't need meteors, I'll just run in to say hi to Celeste.