[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

No nova lights here, and I stopped playing New Leaf when my aqua blue 3DS with ambassador games was stolen in 2014 with the New Leaf cart in it (completed museum, maxed bank account, etc.), I did get a replacement 3DS and new NL cart, but couldn't bring myself to start over.

No nova lights here, and I stopped playing New Leaf when my aqua blue 3DS with ambassador games was stolen in 2014 with the New Leaf cart in it (completed museum, maxed bank account, etc.), I did get a replacement 3DS and new NL cart, but couldn't bring myself to start over.
Oh what a sin! I understand not starting over.

I grabbed an e copy of it a while ago and I never played it after the first day. I blame one of the Monster Hunter games for distracting me. My daughter has asked me to start the game over with her so I’m going to.

Celeste is trolling me wands....

It was right before an international trip where I was hoping to add more countries to my StreetPass collection, but losing the ambassador games was almost worse, because Nintendo links accounts to consoles, which meant I couldn't transfer it to my replacement unit.

It was right before an international trip where I was hoping to add more countries to my StreetPass collection, but losing the ambassador games was almost worse, because Nintendo links accounts to consoles, which meant I couldn't transfer it to my replacement unit.
They did eventually link 3DS accounts to your purchases so that you didn't have to do a system transfer to keep your purchases and ambassador status.

Could you do it from the cloud with only the new device? I only remember physically needing both units to perform the transfer, since it was stolen, that was impossible.

Could you do it from the cloud with only the new device? I only remember physically needing both units to perform the transfer, since it was stolen, that was impossible.
You still needed it to transfer saves, but Nintendo eventually made you link your 3ds to an official Nintendo account in order to use the E-shop, so you no longer had to worry about losing all your owned games.

I mean, they're not wrong. It's a careful balancing act between getting the pizza done and keeping the clowns just right. Too many places get the clowns crispy when they are best when just slightly moist.

I would love to have a few made please. After my work?

I wanted to let you all know that my Able’s has the 1.2M Crown today and zap suits in:

red
White
Grey
Black
Pink (yay)
Yellow
Green
Blue

They also have a super cute tied t shirt.

I can make the lights too. I messaged you in game a couple of times the last two nights but I think you probably missed it.

@Dei made then for me. Thank you :)

Would anyone like me to mail them a simple panel? You can use them like signs for custom designs. I use one in my tiki bar.
If you could that would be great. I have a ukulele diy I can send you if you're still looking for that.

Still have about a 50% chance of a big spike by Thursday. It says there is a 44% chance of a small decline, but I had one of those two weeks ago, so not sure if that would factor in to the probability.

My chance of a large spike is down to 30% ish now. Boo :(

Is there any way to have a five star rating even if you have a bunch or turnips out? Or is it too much junk on the ground?