Anyone live in Wisconsin?

Or Beaver dam or Marshfield area
Beaver Dam is roughly 3o minutes from where I live. I'd love to visit with you CS, but unfortunately I made plans for the weekend :(

I hope you have a great time in my state, though. Be sure to pick up some cheese curds and hot sticks.

Beaver Dam is roughly 3o minutes from where I live. I'd love to visit with you CS, but unfortunately I made plans for the weekend :(

I hope you have a great time in my state, though. Be sure to pick up some cheese curds and hot sticks.
What a houser, eh!

I live a couple hours south of that area - I work in Madison, which is still about an hour away.

However, this past weekend has been spent getting a new car (see my Epic win post) or trying to fix my car - am on my second of 2 bearing replacements on the front.

Well I'm in Baraboo tonight and am leaving for Chicago midway airport at around 10am for my flight back
Sorry man. You're now 2 hours away, and that's quite a slog when I go to bed in 4 hours!

If I hadn't had plans yesterday, I totally would have loved to meet up and maybe grab a pint.

Seriously, get some cheese curds and some hot sticks.

We're all too busy working our butts off to make ends meet. Mostly because our governor thinks that's all we're good for.