Ask Phil most things

Off topics: "Jesus Christ what are you doing with yourself?" Because what are you, my dad?

"Are you sure Laverne & Shirley weren't detectives?" Because what are you, my wife?

What is your favourite soup?
Man, they make this beer cheese soup here except they haven't made it in a good while and now all I can think of is this soup. The soup extends life and consciousness. The soup must flow.

Is there a series (book, tv, movie, etc.) that ended too soo for you? Would you continue it if you could?

Is there a book you regret reading?

What movie do you never get tried of watching?

Is there a series (book, tv, movie, etc.) that ended too soo for you? Would you continue it if you could?

Is there a book you regret reading?

What movie do you never get tried of watching?
Series that ended too soon: I mean of course Firefly comes to mind. Stargate Universe too but maybe I'm just remembering that one fondly. I think it had a bit of that "LOST, heroes, shows that ask questions and don't answer them" vibe if I remember.

That Hawkeye comic with the guys that said Bro a lot was good and just kinda ended.

For movie series I'm kinda bummed they made a new hellboy instead of keeping the Ron Pearlman one's going. For the most part though once a movie series does poorly enough for it to end I'm of the persuasion that it should just die and stay dead. But I might be full of shit because if they announced RoboCop 4 tomorrow I'd probably think that was pretty rad.

Book I regret reading: I regret reading catcher in the rye. Holy fuck did that book not click for me. I didn't connect with the guy at all and I know that maybe I'm not supposed to or something but then what's the god damn point?

Movie I cant get tired of: I could watch the 5th Element every day until I die.

What're your favorite and least favorite puns for the name "Phil"?
Favorite is sometimes someone will call me Phil of the future. I never saw that show but it's still the best Phil related thing that gets thrown my way.

Least favorite (phavorite?) Is being called Cheese steak.

It got out in highschool that Philip means "loves horses" so "lover of horses" got used a few times which.... I mean Jesus what's a guy gotta do to just get called Phil, you know?

Have also been called Phil-atio 6/10 would not recommend

How's the dog doing? Have any other pets?
Do you ever go to eat a sausage, and find out it doesn't have hairs growing all over it, and it's just delicious?

Right now we have 2.5 dogs

20191112_180957.jpg

1) Della, who was my wife's dog. Aka grand admiral of the imperial fleet aka Princess fluff bottom aka you know how to get on the bed without being picked up why are you barking to be let up?

She's doing well. Getting on in years but still playful and sweet. She had bladder problems a few years ago but she only drinks distilled water so that's cleared up

20190921_212422.jpg

2) Grunter. Aka oger face aka I know you know your name so stop running from me when I call it you turd

He had heartworms, but is doing better now. He's on meds and they should clear up over time. He also has seizures on occasion but takes meds for that so they're few and far between.

20190921_081701.jpg

2.5) Blue aka Blueberry shortcake aka holy shit how do you still have energy?

My wife worked at a dog training place where blue's previous owners ended up not wanting him afterwards for some reason. So he stayed at the facility for about a year before the owner of the company said we could have him. Melissa's folks own him now but we look after him a lot so I count him as half our dog. No medical problems that we're aware of but we still need to get him fixed and stuff.

Right now we have 2.5 dogs

View attachment 32685
1) Della, who was my wife's dog. Aka grand admiral of the imperial fleet aka Princess fluff bottom aka you know how to get on the bed without being picked up why are you barking to be let up?

She's doing well. Getting on in years but still playful and sweet. She had bladder problems a few years ago but she only drinks distilled water so that's cleared up

View attachment 32686

2) Grunter. Aka oger face aka I know you know your name so stop running from me when I call it you turd

He had heartworms, but is doing better now. He's on meds and they should clear up over time. He also has seizures on occasion but takes meds for that so they're few and far between.

View attachment 32687

2.5) Blue aka Blueberry shortcake aka holy shit how do you still have energy?

My wife worked at a dog training place where blue's previous owners ended up not wanting him afterwards for some reason. So he stayed at the facility for about a year before the owner of the company said we could have him. Melissa's folks own him now but we look after him a lot so I count him as half our dog. No medical problems that we're aware of but we still need to get him fixed and stuff.
Is Blue a blue heeler?

Pikachu or Eevee?
Coke or Pepsi?
Anniston or Jolie?
Black or green? (Olives)
Dogs or cats?
Greys or Station 19?
Trek or Wars?
Pikachu or Eevee: I guess eevee? It can turn into a bunch of different ones right? So that would be cool.

Coke or Pepsi: water :cool: but between those two Pepsi. Dr. Pepper for real though.

Anniston or Jolie: Anniston isn't in that much and usually just kinda plays the hot lady. Jolie does more action stuff which is fun, but usually just doesn't land for me so.... Jolie probably has more range?

Black or Green (olives): Black for pizza and Salad and for snacks. Green for a nice treat

Dog or cats: dogs. No funny answer here I just like dogs more.

Grey's or station 19: is this...Star trek? Like we're the Grey's the half white half black people? I don't know when they went to a station 19.

Trek or Wars: when I was younger, Wars. But fallout was wrong and war, war sometimes changes. DS9 for life though so I guess Trek is my jam.

Also Picard is amazing based on just one episode. Discovery is kind of a mess though?

Listen, everything is terrible and joy has died.