Best Answer BananaHands and his new AMA thread!

BananaHands

Staff member
Oh, hey guys!

Moved to LA and had a crazy year - but things have finally evened out (somewhat) and I can be more active on this forum.

So, ask away!

In your own home, do you prefer socks, shoes, or bare feet?

Some celebrities have interesting riders in their contracts, such as specific food products, decorations, sorted candies, etc. What would be in your rider?

If someone gave you a weekend long ticket to learn and do ziplining, scuba diving, parachuting/base jumping/paragliding, flying a plane, zero gravity (vomit comet), or race car driving, which would you choose and why?

BananaHands

Staff member
In your own home, do you prefer socks, shoes, or bare feet?
Bare feet. Socks bum me out, man.

Some celebrities have interesting riders in their contracts, such as specific food products, decorations, sorted candies, etc. What would be in your rider?
LaCroix, but only the plain or berry flavor.
Reesees Pumpkins/Eggs - whichever holiday shaped reesees are in season.
Everything pretzel chips and pine nut hummus.
Bananas, obv.
TV with super nintendo and Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

If someone gave you a weekend long ticket to learn and do ziplining, scuba diving, parachuting/base jumping/paragliding, flying a plane, zero gravity (vomit comet), or race car driving, which would you choose and why?
Flying a plane I think. It'd be fun and a sweet skill to add to the ol' bag of tricks.[DOUBLEPOST=1446588523,1446588460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still vegan?
Nope. :confused:

I eat mostly vegan still - but I'll have chicken or sushi occasionally. This weekend was chicken and waffles at Roscoes.

Why bananas?

Leeks or onions?

Who should lead the country: Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Tom Cruise?

Who are you?

What do you want?

BananaHands

Staff member
Whassap with Los Angeles? Did you get some Santa Ana Winds yet?
Los Angeles is crazy. I feel like everyone always says that - but it's seriously crazy. Traffic isn't SO bad when you get a feel for it, there's definitely ways around those fabled traffic jams and I feel like I've had a harder time in Chicago with traffic. All the bars close at 2am, but there are afterhours bars that are sneaky but usually double as cocaine dens. I was completely unprepared for how superficial people out here could be. I've also moved up in my career a ridiculous amount just by schmoozing, networking (and fibbing a bit about my experience). Also - with very little weather time moves by SO fast.

Oh, the Santa Ana Winds just blew into town. Brr.[DOUBLEPOST=1446589339,1446589302][/DOUBLEPOST]
You ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hairs growin' all over it?
Not yet![DOUBLEPOST=1446589569][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what's the craziest thing that's happened to you in LA?
Hm... As far as stupid decisions go - fired an assault rifle while a lil drunk on Malort in the middle of the Mojave Desert.

I also got sent to Puerto Vallarta for two months to help film Bachelor in Paradise.[DOUBLEPOST=1446589761][/DOUBLEPOST]
Terrik.[DOUBLEPOST=1446589921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why bananas?
I love bananas. Bananas are love, bananas are life.

Leeks or onions?
Onions. Probably because I'm inexperienced in the ways of leeks.

Who should lead the country: Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Tom Cruise?
Arnold. He's the lesser of two crazies.

Who are you?
I don't know anymore!

What do you want?
To be looooooved.

Are you under the impression that you would be safe and warm there? Well, just don't stop by any churches first when you eventually head out of town, I suppose.
No, I'm under the impression that my career is there as well as my school....which I'm anxious to get started. Hence the sad.

Well, in that I felt vindicated, because Anon understood the reference in his AMA.
/google google google

Ah. A song reference. Kind of a weird song... I'd rather listen to Alice's Restaurant... but it's not so bad I want to turn it off either.

It took me Gas's hint at "1966" to realize what he was talking about.

Mama Cass is rolling in her grave.

Have you joined a gang yet? Was the application process a hassle? Did you just apply to the one or did you have a safty backup? If you fake being sick can you skip the "blood in" portion of the initiation? Is coordinating your wardrobe easier now that you mainly have only one color to wear all the time? Did looking good in Red factor into your decision?

BananaHands

Staff member
Have you joined a gang yet? Was the application process a hassle? Did you just apply to the one or did you have a safty backup? If you fake being sick can you skip the "blood in" portion of the initiation? Is coordinating your wardrobe easier now that you mainly have only one color to wear all the time? Did looking good in Red factor into your decision?
I joined a union? That's kind of the same as a gang right? The Motion Picture Editor's Guild doesn't really make you bleed in but I did have to go to a meeting after a night shift and was super sleepy and it cost me a chunk of money. I wish I could have just gotten beat up by a gang of editors....

I joined a union? That's kind of the same as a gang right? The Motion Picture Editor's Guild doesn't really make you bleed in but I did have to go to a meeting after a night shift and was super sleepy and it cost me a chunk of money. I wish I could have just gotten beat up by a gang of editors....
That's the next meeting. ;)