Bastardization 101 (Now with 100% more NSFW)

Are you a member of both Bastard Factory Forums & Halforums??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sexy Lexxxie

Hello everyone, my divorce is now 47 days fresh and my freak flag is flying!!

Not sure what this place is yet, but Ive been spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here. I am now officially single again after a long divorce from a beautiful man. I like to hang out with my male friends in strip clubs and I am discovering new things about myself daily. I do recognize some of the names here at Halforums!!

Anyways, I love men and women equally, but please only post in this thread if you think you're Attractive.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you in time.

Hugs,
Lexxxie

♥ ♥

C

Chazwozel

The avatar is sexy, so I vote NEIN!
Added at: 20:02
Hello everyone, my divorce is now 47 days fresh and my freak flag is flying!!

Not sure what this place is yet, but Ive been spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here. I am now officially single again after a long divorce from a beautiful man. I like to hang out with my male friends in strip clubs and I am discovering new things about myself daily. I do recognize some of the names here at Halforums!!

Anyways, I love men and women equally, but please only post in this thread if you think you're Attractive.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you in time.
Hugs,
Lexxxie

♥ ♥

Have you ever had sex?
I have it felt great
It felt so good
When i did it with my penis
A girl let me do it
It literally just happened
Having sex can make a nice man out da meanest.

S

Sexy Lexxxie

First off, im not even a modirator, I like that site a lot and they are off the wall. They mentioned this site and i thought it was only fair to mention that one since someone asked how i got here. so shut up.

Bertha is my nickname/screename from my photography messageboards. I am also all over myspace. My name was Bertha on a few forums until my staler. so i changed it. no real murder she wrote here guys. You can look into all of us if want over at www.BastardFactory.com/forums

i have been called a fake, told to show my tits or leave and gotten some dirty PMs in last 3 days, just for saying hello. I am not here to be your friend, I logged into say hello. I would actually prefer to hop into a cam chat instead of typing with these nails. haha.

I have an on again/off again boyfriend/**** who hangs out here too, some of you know him. He showed me halforums 2.

Anyways, hes now a cheating, lying jackass and I told him if I keep getting texts/hangups at work, sashas and home Im talking about my sex life and I aint shy... lol. I grew up in Perth and have a pretty carefree attitude.lol. so i am. his will. I was younger when we did this. Hes older.... and he had done it before. It got pretty crazy after a few months of practice.

my experiences eventually began entering the beginning stages of S&M. It got to the point that when it was over my eyes were completely dialated... and an adrenaline rush that made me feel high for hours after. We got really creative with it... eventually I was hanging dangling from the ceiling in hand cuffs, a blind fold and heels. This was a long time ago... there weren't really products sold in stores like there are now. I think that Makare memebr was talking about toys in here a few weeks ago.

it wasn't as much about the sex as it was the experience... the settings.... the toys.... the uncertainty... penetration wasn't as much a part of it as people would like to think.

M

makare

I don't remember that but I guess it could be so.

My giver powers are failing me :(

Dave

Staff member
As an ACTUAL, By-God bastard, I am intrigued. I mean, it LOOKS like spam, but who gets a bot to promote a forum? I've never seen such a thing before.

Dave

Staff member
Add in that she responded and it makes it look less & less like a bot.

BUT...Searching there brings up nothing on Halforums or Bertha...

C

Chazwozel

Add in that she responded and it makes it look less & less like a bot.

BUT...Searching there brings up nothing on Halforums or Bertha...
Dave, tits or gtfo. I wants me some old man saggies.

This is either a bot or the most serious whackjob forum poster in a long time...

Seriously reading this sounds like my Ex wife....save we have been divorced well over a year...can't be her...can it?

M

makare

This is either a bot or the most serious whackjob forum poster in a long time...

Seriously reading this sounds like my Ex wife....save we have been divorced well over a year...can't be her...can it?

well are you "a cheating, lying jackass"?

S

Sexy Lexxxie

You just registered today. How did you get PMs 3 days ago?
I got PMed a few times over at basterd factory saying i should come and join this forum so i did, now i get all this shit???! ;(

I hear boobs or leave everytime. I'll show boobs if I get some penis pictures, bonus for Lexxxe written on you!!! write it down sweetie, I don't care. I've shown more than my chest on a website B4, but i don't need creeps calling my house at all hours when they know I am up like at Bastard Factory.

C

Chazwozel

I don't get the whole "winking sad face" emoticon. Who the hell winks while frowning?

Status
Not open for further replies.