Been awhile...

Hey guys. It's been a while. Not sure why, honestly. Guess things just got too busy for me. Dave contacted me out of the blue yesterday and reminded me this place existed.

This has been an especially busy year for me. Got married in February. Bought a house in March, moved in in June, and had our first baby in July.

How you all been?

Attachments

Dave

Staff member
Wow, man! Congrats! I wasn't trying to pull you back in, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay with me using that picture. I'll certainly give credit to you on my stream.

You've been living the life and you look happy as hell! I feel so glad for you!

I came back after a Halforums Hiatus recently myself! Since I was last more active, I've graduated with my BFA, have worked as a host then a dishwasher at an Italian American restaurant chain (yes, the one everyone makes memes of), got a job more closely associated with my degree at a print shop but only 2 days a week, so am actively looking for something in my industry with full time and benefits. Overall I can't complain all that much, I have a steady stream of income, a stable relationship, a roof over my head :)

Your wife's hot, but not 3 month gestation hot. Shotgun wedding. For shame.
Seriously, good to see you man. Glad things are going so well!