[Brazelton] Bill Paxton dead at 61

It's like Mel Blanc all over again.
Well, not really, but it feels like the same level of "this should not have happened."

--Patrick

Whoa, he's like, almost the exact same age as my dad. Like, a week apart.

God damn it.

That's so shitty. Surgery complications? So, he was probably otherwise healthy got nailed by one of the most unfortunate statistics.

I'm going to watch Frailty tonight.

Oh, or maybe A Simple Plan.

And i was hoping he'd show up in Agents of SHIELD again. Although i do guess he'd have filmed any cameo already, if he had one.

Well that sucks.
I'll go and watch Streets Of Fire in his memory. His Clyde the barkeeper was such a loveable/laughable wannabe rogue.

Weird! I just heard him on Marc Maron and I've been binging Big Love, hard to believe he is gone so suddenly and right when I've been paying attention to him. RIP

One of those dots is my home town. Twister was laughed at and praised in Oklahoma. We loved getting the Hollywood attention, but laughed at the Hollywood tornados and Cary Elwes accent.

My buddy was in the theater department at OU during the filming, and there was supposedly some pot smoking with the late Paxton, but I've always thought it was b.s. Who knows.

Thanks to Maron's podcast I learned that Paxton saw Kennedy the day he was shot. He's the kid on the shoulders.
1488140723-TSFM-KTVT-Cooper-Collection---Paxton.jpg

One of those dots is my home town. Twister was laughed at and praised in Oklahoma. We loved getting the Hollywood attention, but laughed at the Hollywood tornados and Cary Elwes accent.

My buddy was in the theater department at OU during the filming, and there was supposedly some pot smoking with the late Paxton, but I've always thought it was b.s. Who knows.

Thanks to Maron's podcast I learned that Paxton saw Kennedy the day he was shot. He's the kid on the shoulders.
View attachment 23395
That pic just landed in my tumblr feed. A little creepy.