[Brazelton] Bob Saget

At the moment, they said there wasn't any sign of drugs or foul play. I'm wondering if it was a heart attack or an aneurysm or something random.

The way it was reported indicates that sudden cardiac arrest was probably involved. Of course, it could also be C19 related if symptoms went haywire over the short period of time he was at the hotel.

An autopsy to determine the exact cause could take 2-3mo to get results, but there are other, Quicker theories...

--Patrick

Yeah, no one in the history of humanity that was healthy* has ever just dropped dead ever once before the vaccines. :rolleyes:

*Just because someone is deemed "healthy" before they die does not mean that they actually were and that it wasn't the result of an undiagnosed condition. Feels pretty obvious since, you know, they're dead. Must be a massive global conspiracy...

An autopsy to determine the exact cause could take 2-3mo to get results, but there are other, Quicker theories...

--Patrick
Now I remember why I broke off a 25+ year friendship. He kept posting her bullshit. I told him that if I wanted to listen to her shit, I'd hang out in her restroom.