Bones wants you to AMA

I had a thread it got closed.

so following in littlekagsin's steps im home today with nothing on the docket so please ask me anything so i dont spend the entire day snoozing.

Most expensive piece of your anime collection? Hardest box set to find?

What group were you in in high school? I mean, cliques.

Last edited:
Most expensive piece of your anime collection? Hardest box set to find?

What group were you in in high school? I mean, cliques.
most expensive piece at sticker price? I paid the most for Sailor Moon uncut boxsets. the blue ones from the early 2000's

So rare boxsets in my collection by the last time I checked prices:
  1. Kimagure Orange Road Rainbow Boxset (complete TV series)
  2. Armored Trooper Votoms ammo case boxset(complete with inserts for getting said box)
  3. Sailor Moon 1st edition blue boxsets
  4. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST the complete first season handcuff boxsets 1-4
my clique in high school. i hung out with a bunch of punk/goth/dark clothes dudes who were geeks. I was an awkward nerd outcast with a penchant for Hawaiian shirts and being a massive spaz.

if you want any clarification ill be around :3

I want to hang out with you someday.

Your collection sounds amazing.

I was in the marching band in high school, so I hung out with those people frequently, I consider myself to be in the ghost category of high school cliques. I went generally unnoticed and didn't really fit in anywhere. :S

I want to hang out with you someday.

Your collection sounds amazing.

I was in the marching band in high school, so I hung out with those people frequently, I consider myself to be in the ghost category of high school cliques. I went generally unnoticed and didn't really fit in anywhere. :S
my collection spans a wide genre of anime and those are only 5 out of hundreds of series i own.

I had friends in marching band, fun people, seem to party harder than anyone else from my circle of friends.
I don't even know what to say to you.
you stand there and stare at me until i get uncomfortable and remove myself from the room to avoid your gaze.

I mean, sort of? Party hard in Utah is pretty low-key compared to other states.

Well, I take that back, the day I met my best friend we actually showered together, so I guess it's all what you consider party hard.

Extra weird if I do this while you're taking your blasphemously warm/medium length shower.[DOUBLEPOST=1444150073,1444150023][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 19310
YOU'RE WELCOME!

But for real. There was a 'get to know you' event for marching band and we played mud volley ball, got absolutely COVERED. Just everywhere. And since this was before driving age, my Mum wouldn't let Emily and I in the car as we were, so one of the captains offered up her house. We just said fuck it and showered together so we could get out of there.

EDIT: Which, for the record, goes against my very BEING because I'm terribly shy and I had just met this girl. So, I don't even know how I managed that.

For the record, no sex was had.

Just thought I should clarify. ;)
(But you'll never know what DID happen. BUAHA.)

AH, Bones, I'm so sorry about your thread!

For the record, no sex was had.

Just thought I should clarify. ;)
(But you'll never know what DID happen. BUAHA.)

AH, Bones, I'm so sorry about your thread!
I'm out of silly gifs because those are literally the only two I have. I can only react to vaguely suggestive things with gifs, and even then, only twice. I am the opposite of @GasBandit

GasBandit

Staff member
The Gas signal! Someone has called for me!

(drives too fast)
(bursts in through the door)

... what, you just want a gif?

Well, ok then, I suppose.

I'm out of silly gifs because those are literally the only two I have. I can only react to vaguely suggestive things with gifs, and even then, only twice. I am the opposite of @GasBandit
Haha, well, I just won't be suggestive then. Easy peasy.

As a general question though, how do people feel about online teasing? Like flirting and being suggestive just to tease?

I've always wondered what others think of that.

with friends i always feel like its in good fun, my friends and I are fucking horrible to each other from an outsiders perspective.

GasBandit

Staff member
Haha, well, I just won't be suggestive then. Easy peasy.

As a general question though, how do people feel about online teasing? Like flirting and being suggestive just to tease?

I've always wondered what others think of that.
Personally I find it reprehensible and would NEVER condone such an act. Especially not with married women with red hair!

with friends i always feel like its in good fun, my friends and I are fucking horrible to each other from an outsiders perspective.
I think the worst thing I've ever done is my best friends' husband and myself tried to convince their neighbors that we were having an affair because we thought it would be funny.

I can't really be awful though. Like, I try and I just can't. :( My friends are all about shouting mean things to each other and sending mean pictures and flipping each other off and I...I just want a hug. It's rough man. Don't get me wrong, I get the jokes and I can laugh at them, I just can't participate normally.

Personally I find it reprehensible and would NEVER condone such an act. Especially not with married women with red hair!

HA. We know all about you and Celt Z's tryst!

I think the worst thing I've ever done is my best friends' husband and myself tried to convince their neighbors that we were having an affair because we thought it would be funny.

I can't really be awful though. Like, I try and I just can't. :( My friends are all about shouting mean things to each other and sending mean pictures and flipping each other off and I...I just want a hug. It's rough man. Don't get me wrong, I get the jokes and I can laugh at them, I just can't participate normally.

Yeah the flirting thing.... I DO NOT know any other person who does this at all. It's terrible and horrible and...

:rofl:
Nope, couldn't do it.

Cajungal

Staff member
In the Drunk thread I told @Cajungal I was waiting for her to seduce me. WHICH SHE STILL HASN'T DONE I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT
I'm really bad at flirting but let me try.

*awkwardly touches butt*

Oh...yeah? Check out this... thing... here. Can I interest you in some spirits? Perhaps some cheese? I should warn you, cheese makes me fart.

Goddamnit...

I'm really bad at flirting but let me try.

*awkwardly touches butt*

Oh...yeah? Check out this... thing... here. Can I interest you in some spirits? Perhaps some cheese? I should warn you, cheese makes me fart.

Goddamnit...
Bound to be someone's fetish.

Not MINE, but someone's.

Also, if I do say so myself, I have a nice butt.