Canadian Politics

We're getting PP as Prime Minister aren't we?

The Liberals could not be any shitter at wanting to stay in power right now if they were directly campaigning for PP.

Also, NDP-wise, the entire party needs a shakeup and Singh needs to fucking go.

We're getting PP as Prime Minister aren't we?

The Liberals could not be any shitter at wanting to stay in power right now if they were directly campaigning for PP.

Also, NDP-wise, the entire party needs a shakeup and Singh needs to fucking go.
Maybe Sophie will marry PP.

I just read about that. I was actually talking about blaming provincial governments for everything and pledging to do nothing about housing and cost of living problems.

Ontario NDP kick out a disabled member for using the word apartheid in a speech asking for a ceasefire in Gaza and for Canada to stop funding apartheid.

So in Alberta, we have a complete and absolute moratorium on green energy projects because they harm the beauty of Alberta. We also have a tax on electric vehicles because the government requires you to pay recompense to the holy oil sands for refusing their gift.

I can't wait for the Holy Republic of Alberta's state religion to proclaim the oil sands the body of Christ and the pure garbage bitumen as his blood. You only get into heaven based on the quantity of His Gift you've consumed through your life. Solar power is worshipping a false sun god and is punishable via monetary restitution to Her (Danielle Smith) Holy Church.

Fort MacMurray, the hub for the oilsands in this province, has had the nickname Mordor for decades, because that's what the whole area looks like. There's also the glistening tailing lakes (they're called ponds, but they're bigger than some actual named lakes), so toxic they have to shoot at passing birds to scare them from landing in it.