[Brazelton] Carrie Fisher, 2016 got her after all

:([DOUBLEPOST=1482862475,1482862442][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess they'll have to do her parts in VIII and IX with CGI/stand in as well :(

Son of a bitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1482862879,1482862671][/DOUBLEPOST]SON OF A BITCH

that's fucking bullshit for her to have that scare and pull through and then she goes down anyway. Piece of trash year that this fucking is.

I hope she didn't suffer and I'm most sorry for her friends and family who most intimately had to deal with this roller coaster over the past few days. I hope someone trustworthy will take care of her dog.

I was just reading the Jawa page on Wookiepedia, and when i got to the end i saw the news in the "Top Discussions" thing... fuck you too 2016, fuck you too.

:([DOUBLEPOST=1482862475,1482862442][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess they'll have to do her parts in VIII and IX with CGI/stand in as well :(
Episode VIII did filming earlier this year, so we'll still see her around this time next year for that movie, and it's going to be fucking sad.

She sure was something back in the day, even with all the cocaine. She kicked the habit and did a lot of good in her life. I'm sorry to see her go.

We need to keep George Takei, Patrick Stewart, and Ian McKellen under constant guard from this point on.

Filming has already concluded for VIII.

One of my favorite Star Wars memories was at Celebration 2 in Indianapolis, courtesy of the Princess. We were setting up the day before the convention started, and were bringing in the various celebs to see the area they would be in, where things were and just a chance for us that were working to say "Hi" and such. We get the word that Carrie is coming into the building, so everyone gathers back near the driveway area (in the Indy Convention Center) and are there to give her a great big cheer and greeting. The van pulls up, couple of guys get the doors open for her and there is a pretty good cheer going for her. Everything quiets down, and the first words that come out of her mouth, in a rather deep and gravelly voice, are, "I gotta piss and need a cigarette." I happened to be standing in an area that I could see lots of the faces of everyone there, and I got so see the the shock of hearing that from the Princess on so many faces. Obviously most there hadn't heard of, or seen, Postcards from the Edge.