Castle Crashers PC - 4 Player Mayhem Coop

Who's got this game?

I'm looking in setting up some game nights and play some coop goodness.

State availabilities this week good peels . I'd like to arrange a gaming session at 8pm eastern

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

So that'd be 9 PM my time. That works for me. I'm done work at about 6 every day this week and have no other plans.

Also, I just bought the Pink Knight pack. We will fight evil WITH THE POWER OF RAINBOWS.

...I'm still invited, right?

So, how does this work, anyway? Like, as far as voice chat? Vent or Skype? I've been using Skype with some guys to play Awesomenauts, for example. But if it's Vent, I'll have to download it and set it up. I don't have the server information or anything, either.

So, how does this work, anyway? Like, as far as voice chat? Vent or Skype? I've been using Skype with some guys to play Awesomenauts, for example. But if it's Vent, I'll have to download it and set it up. I don't have the server information or anything, either.
It has voice chat built in apparently, but even if it didn't, we could just use Steam to voice chat anyway.

Well that was fun. Would've played for longer, but I'm dead tired. Going to bed shortly. But we shall crash more castles another time, gentlemen!

Play the game some and get to LVL 7! We got to the point of the chase scene after a certain botched wedding.