Export thread

Cryingwife.com

Dave

Dave

http://cryingwife.com/

Seriously, this site is awesome! This woman cries at EVERYTHING! She's annoying as hell but you can't stop laughing!!

Check out when she cries at Lord of the Rings at about 2:45. :rofl:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

No. :humph:

Jake

Jake

Worst RickRoll ever.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've seen her before....she's hilarious :D

Philosopher B.

Lol, loved them discussing the plot points of Back to the Future.

Man, though, what would she do if she watched something like Million Dollar Baby?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Cry annoyingly some more I'm guessing.

Overflight

The funniest one to me is her crying over Flash Of Genius.

It's a movie about WINDSHIELD WIPERS! Yes, it's also the story of one man's battle against the giant corporations that screwed him over and outright stole a revolutionary invention from him, but still...WINDSHIELD WIPERS!

The situation reminds of A House Of Sand And Fog: yes, the ending is terribly depressing (my mom cried her eyes out) but I was immunized against the soul crushing despair by the simple fact that this horrible tragedy was happening simply because Jennifer Connolly's character didn't read her mail in months. You try taking the movie seriously keeping that in mind.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Did anyone else read this in a male voice with a Russian accent? Anyone?

Chazwozel

HEY! I cried at the end of Marley and Me! Fucking, god damn piece of shit dog!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Did anyone else read this in a male voice with a Russian accent? Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Overflight

Jerks or brave souls protecting you from depression? You decide. :-P

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

heh
[/QUOTE]

For your sins?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

This site is really fucking stupid.

some moron said:
Q. Is your wife insane?
A. Only 4 days out of the month ;-)
Classy.

makare

This site is really fucking stupid.

some moron said:
Q. Is your wife insane?
A. Only 4 days out of the month ;-)
Classy.
I agree. But the wife doesn't seem to mind. If it were me it would be cryingexwife.com at least until the cease and desist came through. What a jackass.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Of course she doesn't mind, she's "acting" and it makes it even more annoying.

fade

fade

The last one to really get me was Pan's Labyrinth. What a kick in the nuts that was.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

One of my all time favorite endings. Right up there with Se7en.

Rubicon

Agreed

Chazwozel

Her husband reminds me of Sloth from the Goonies.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Man, there's nothing wrong with crying at movies. I really don't give a fuck about the social stigma or whatnot. I tear up at most rushes of emotion/endings, good or bad, in a movie or TV show I'm really into. Also, nearly every TV show I'm super invested in makes me cry at the finale.

makare

I cry often for movies, tv shows, books, hell even seriously sappy commercials get me.. damn it. I don't think there is anything wrong with it either.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I don't cry often, but the Green Mile made me cry, the scene with Snowden in the novel Catch-22 makes me cry and for some reason every other episode of Mercy seems to be sad enough to make me nearly tear up, although I only actually cried once at that show.

All that said, cryingwife annoys me. I mean, the crying itself is annoying, but just the fact that it exists is annoying to me. But, I'm easily annoyed.

Cajungal

Cajungal

It just doesn't look or sound that real. It seems like she's actually a little weepy but is playing it up. But I don't know the girl, so I can't really say.

Espy

Espy

It just doesn't look or sound that real. It seems like she's actually a little weepy but is playing it up. But I don't know the girl, so I can't really say.
The star wars one, which I think they say is the first one, sounds real... makes me think they had something real funny happen then they thought, hey, lets do this again.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Man, there's nothing wrong with crying at movies. I really don't give a fuck about the social stigma or whatnot.
Yeah, that's pretty obvious.

Again, the site is fake, her crying is fake, she knows she's being filmed so they made something to "entertain" though who gets entertained by this is beyond me. (Unless they thought it was real, then I dunno what to say).

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

heh
[/QUOTE]

For your sins?
[/QUOTE]

Laughed so much that I forget to post the first time I saw this.

Chazwozel

Man, there's nothing wrong with crying at movies. I really don't give a fuck about the social stigma or whatnot.
Yeah, that's pretty obvious.

Again, the site is fake, her crying is fake, she knows she's being filmed so they made something to "entertain" though who gets entertained by this is beyond me. (Unless they thought it was real, then I dunno what to say).[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I tested myself this morning and I well up like a son of a bitch watching the end of Marley and Me on youtube. Damn dog. Some people just cry at movies. My aunt is like that. Every damn movie, she'll cry at the end. She cried at the end of Home Alone.

fade

fade

Holy frickin' crap. I take it back. Maybe it's because I have 6 year old boy who swims combined with the fact that it's a long-standing irrational fear of mine, but Syriana just got me this very night, when
Matt Damon's son is electrocuted when he jumps into a pool with a broken light

Cajungal

Cajungal

Jesus, that's horrifying. I've never seen that.