Dave's House of Pain

So, what's the plan for our fantasy football league? Are we doing it again this year? Is anyone interested in keeping it going?

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, if you were in the league last year you'll get an email. If not, you'll need the information to get in. So if anyone new wants to go down to the mighty Fumbling Morons, they can sign up and take their beatings.

B

BErt

I look forward to pretending not to care when my team underperforms for the 3rd straight year.

I look forward to dominating the first 4 weeks before having a trade undo all my roster changes made at the start of the season, leaving me fielding half a team in week 5, and being unable to recover mentally.

Speaking of, I have another Yahoo! league on the side with friends and family. I've got a few spots open if anyone is interested. The only requirement is that you not be a dick. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

So my invite I got wasn't working Dave. possibly because I decided to try logging in with my google account.

Fine, I'll do things the right way.

I'm in, now to pre draft and then forget all about it until Aug 21. Where I will log in and curse the auto-picks.

All right, I'm in. Only problem is that I may need to autodraft for my picks, since I may not be able to make it for the online draft. :/

Dave

Staff member
Sweet! Glad to have you back!
Added at: 10:44
Draft is in about an hour. Are you ready for some Fantasy Football?

B

BErt

Stupid life pretending to be more important than imaginary football management...

Other than autodraft giving me two kickers I don't completely hate my team. I REALLY need Manning to stay healthy.

Autodraft gave me Ryan Williams in the 9th round.
I suggest one of the following: Roy Helu, Ronnie Brown, Jason Snelling, or Willis McGahee. All of them are backups to running backs with injury problems in the past. You'll probably get a few games out of each one, and when they're in they will score some serious points for you (especially Snelling, who is probably the best backup RB in the league).

Shannow

Staff member
Sweet, I completely missed the draft, thinking it was this upcoming weekend! lets see what we got here.

Dave

Staff member
So who was the big dog this week, boys? Only the second highest scoring team in the league. Damn you, Cranky Llamas!