[Brazelton] David Prowse (1935-2020)

Still only seen(?) him in the one role, we'll try to fill in some more of those by the time I get to meet him in person.

--Patrick

I thought you would have seen the Hitchhikers' Guide TV series. He was Hotblack Desiato's bodyguard.
Nope. My last real TV was in 2009 because FCC, and the only time I ever had cable TV in my life was the year where I lived in an apartment where it was included.

--Patrick

My friend and I got to meet him at GenCon in 2003. He was a very nice guy, courteous and patient with all the fans that he greeted.
R.I.P. sir.

He was also the Green Cross Code Man teaching kids about road safety in the 70's

A role he returned to at the age of 80 to teach the same to smartphone obsessed idiot adults. And this time he finally got to be heard as well without his voice being overdubbed!

I was able, because of working a series of sci-fi shows in the 90s and 00s, to meet and talk with Dave on many occasions. He was very interesting to talk with and had a subtle sense of humor. I can tell you that he likes anchovies on his pizza and a good stout.