Deals: Megabus giving away 100,000 tickets free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
www.megabus.com

Basically, if you are in one of their cities, you can get round trip for free. Me, for the hell of it, I have booked 4 tikets round trip each weekend from jan 16th on for the rest of the deal. Cost was processing of 50 cents. Leave here in syracuse 130 pm, get to NYC around 630pm...booze/party/bar/club up all night there, and we leave 7 am next day. Not even a need for a hotel!

I mean, even not using them, I am out 50 cents, so why the hell not! Though, we are actually planning on using these as much as possible. 5 weekends booked so far, going to keep on trying to get more. Should be a blast, and a nice change of pace from going to the same spots here in my home town.

Anywhoo, TL:DR, free trips of you want to take em, and your city is on their routes. (I have used theyr busses before to go to NYC comic con..nice double deckers with good room, bathrooms, and free wifi)

Shannow

Staff member
Yes, but then you have to ride Megabus.

And I don't like getting stabbed.
Please, there is no problem with their busses, pussy. Actually, they are quite nice. When I used it, I was relaxing in my own seats, drinking, and using my laptop. Quite comfortable, not crowded, and no real issues at all. Also, nonstop run, so it was the same amount of time give or take as driving. Nice doubledecker bus with its own clean bathroom, and regular folk on it.

And yes, they are getting slammed on the site. Make sure you put in the promotional code "getaway" to see the deals. Not all trips have them, but I am getting it no problem

Shannow

Staff member
See, what usually happens is the bottom level of the bus is set as a thunderdome. TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!

But seriously, I am lookign forward to these one night trips to NYC for no good reason and jsut getting stinko. This is going to be a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.