Dickerdoodle 2009: DICK HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabe from Penny-Arcade just announced the start of this year's Dickerdoodle contest. For those of you who are ignorant about what that is, you can find information at http://www.penny-arcade.com/. ElJuski and I entered last year, but alas, we were not among the winners. For months now, we have planned our revenge.

Juski and I thought we had another week. We were wrong. As a result, I am making an emergency trip out to EIU tomorrow. Pictures will be posted on Sunday.

I hope you all are ready...

...I don't think you are.

I just wanted to give you time to prepare for the epicness that will be this year's Dickerdoodle contest.

R

rabbitgod

Ah dickerdoodle season.

I probably shouldn't look at this thread at work.

R

rabbitgod

Ah dickerdoodle season.

I probably shouldn't look at this thread at work.
Yes, I didn't bother to NSFW tag it. I figured it would be implied ;)[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Anybody who comes in here and clicks any link knows what they're doing.

Also anybody notice that I said I shouldn't look at this thread while at work and yet here I am?

Thanks Halforums, thanks a lot.

R

Rubicon

Let's hope the pictures stay around this time eh? :slywink:
I have copies[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not creepy at all.[/QUOTE]

I took them for legitimate reasons, after they were originally taken down i dug them out of my browsers cache, since at the time it seemed like a cover up (this was before we knew someone was stalking her or whatever), they're on an old HDD somewhere.

I have copies[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not creepy at all.[/QUOTE]

I took them for legitimate reasons, after they were originally taken down i dug them out of my browsers cache, since at the time it seemed like a cover up (this was before we knew someone was stalking her or whatever), they're on an old HDD somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Was that what the fuss was all about? Huh, halforum mystery solved. (At least for me)

K

Kitty Sinatra

I took them for legitimate reasons . . .
Just grabbing them to add to your masturbation stash would be a legitimate reason, too. Creepy I s'pose, but legitimate.

Okay. This is certainly the eww-iest post I've made here ever.

I had seen them last year, didn't get what the fuss was about then, don't get it now. Seem perfectly fine pictures to me.

Good lucck this year :-D

P

Philosopher B.

Oh, man, I can't wait for this year's pics ... some really good ones last year. I particularly liked that one with the cat playing with his very own dickerdoodle. One of these years I'm going to get off my fat lazy duff and participate.

Also, good to see the Droll/Juski pics back. :D

C

Chazwozel

I have copies[/quote]

Nope. Not creepy at all.[/quote]

I took them for legitimate reasons, after they were originally taken down i dug them out of my browsers cache, since at the time it seemed like a cover up (this was before we knew someone was stalking her or whatever), they're on an old HDD somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Dude...

You saved them to wank off too. Jesus, just admit it. There is absolutely no other reason to have saved them.

Why anyone saves any pictures of forumites aside for "revenge" purposes is beyond me.

whew thank god special officer mav is on the case to stop any cover-ups, what would we DO without you, now, let me open the evidence file here, it looks like you spilled some uh, coke on it, it's a little stic-

mother of god

Status
Not open for further replies.