Didn't make the List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

Did you not make The loved List? Are you wondering where to turn, for solace, comfort, cookies and hot cocoa? Welcome home, my unlovelies. Make yourselves comfortable. All Unloved are welcome here, and so is a more relaxed clothing policy.

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

In order not to overly discourage others from taking comfort here, I will actually be putting more clothes on.

A

Andromache

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

Shirt? Do we start the sauna without North Ranger? Would he sue us?

P

Philosopher B.

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

What is this thing you call 'pants'. Ha ha.

No, seriously, what is it.

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

Last time I was in a sauna by choice, I was in high school on a band trip. One of the girls from the brass section joined me. A good time was had by all.

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

Pants are like stockings, but for men. And less tight. All in all, a pretty useless invention. Let's all get drunk.

A

Andromache

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

we need to start the sauna. Lets start setting stuff on fire.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

I am wearing pants.

If by pants you mean lingerie.
Results 1 - 100 of about 24,800,000 for man in lingerie. (0.54 seconds)

i love this planet

S

SeraRelm

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

Nor do you, and I suspect you've seen more of her than I these past several months.

A

Andromache

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

Nor do you, and I suspect you've seen more of her than I these past several months.
not really. now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to my bottles of vodka and big dark empty house before this gets awkward

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

so alone and unloved :(
*hugs*

W

WolfOfOdin

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

I'm wearing a kilt and a cape made out of badgers. I plan to start fighting crime dressed like this, who wants to be my sidekick/partner?

A

Andromache

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

I'm wearing a kilt and a cape made out of badgers. I plan to start fighting crime dressed like this, who wants to be my sidekick/partner?
I have no answers but here, have some cookies

W

WolfOfOdin

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

My badgercape thanks you, as it is fueled by cookies. And rum.

Unloved? Lost, Alone?

As always.

I thought he killed more people during that one... but I was getting that conflated with "I Can Change" from South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

I don't think I've ever done anything memorable enough to make any list on this board.

I should try being a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.