Didn't make the List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

Only true losers feel left out enough that they have to form an anti-list to a powerful shark's lunatic, drunken ravings.

M

makare

Sharks are the least scary/impressive of all predators. Oh my how can I avoid a shark... probably by living in South Dakota thousands of miles from the ocean.

I just really love all the people you DONT love so we are celebrating our awesomeness.

C

Chazwozel

Sharks are the least scary/impressive of all predators. Oh my how can I avoid a shark... probably by living in South Dakota thousands of miles from the ocean.

I just really love all the people you DONT love so we are celebrating our awesomeness.
You really have no friends do you?

M

makare

You really have no friends do you?[/QUOTE]

I have friends you know real friends, not blind stupid followers who for some reason want to lick my ass.

Take your pants self back to your thread.

C

Chazwozel

"Look at me, I'm taking the internet man all seriously again because I'm so unsure of myself and totally lacking anything resembling self-esteem. I must reaffirm my internet friendships by banding together with other in a list made in equal jest to the first one."

M

makare

"Look at me, I'm taking the internet man all seriously again because I'm so unsure of myself and totally lacking anything resembling self-esteem. I must reaffirm my internet friendships by banding together with other in a list made in equal jest to the first one."
As if this thread isn't a joke.

Nice self mockery there.

You really have no friends do you?[/QUOTE]

I have friends you know real friends, not blind stupid followers who for some reason want to lick my ass.

Take your pants self back to your thread.[/QUOTE]

:(

M

makare

I wish I wasn't wearing pants... because that would mean I wasn't in school right now :(

Damn you torts, damn you to litigation hell!

C

Chazwozel

I wish I wasn't wearing pants... because that would mean I wasn't in school right now :(

I'm sure people of your body type do find pants very "confining" and "restrictive".

M

makare

I'm sure people of your body type do find pants very "confining" and "restrictive".[/QUOTE]

Even fat people have comfy pants that fit. Insult fail.

Seriously son... get a long little chazzy.

Chaz, you’re a tard to come in here and start throwing shit around and can’t see the hypocrisy in your own post. You’re a tard regardless yet you created your thread and another was made in response. Get over it. The forum doesn’t revolve around you and if you think anything on here is fucking serious you’ve got some major fucking perception problems quite likely stemming from the fact that you have your head so far up your ass you can’t see anything ‘cept through your gaping rectum. The only reason you aren’t on my ignore list is because your infantile tantrums make me reminisce about seeing the same behavior from my three year old son.

He grew out of it. What the hell is your problem?

C

Chazwozel

Chaz, you’re a tard to come in here and start throwing shit around and can’t see the hypocrisy in your own post. You’re a tard regardless yet you created your thread and another was made in response. Get over it. The forum doesn’t revolve around you and if you think anything on here is fucking serious you’ve got some major fucking perception problems quite likely stemming from the fact that you have your head so far up your ass you can’t see anything ‘cept through your gaping rectum. The only reason you aren’t on my ignore list is because your infantile tantrums make me reminisce about seeing the same behavior from my three year old son.

He grew out of it. What the hell is your problem?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't throwing any shit around.

C

Chazwozel

No seriously, in what way was I throwing shit around? Until, Ms. always butthurt stepped up to bat...

M

makare

What did I say to start you on your whole loser shit?

I made a joke about the lists and you went off on your tangent.

C

Chazwozel

Well, I just don't like you.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

This is exactly why you losers didn't make the list.
Chazwozel said:
You really have no friends do you?
Chazwozel said:
I'm sure people of your body type do find pants very "confining" and "restrictive".
Took me 30 seconds to find three prime examples of you throwing shit.[/QUOTE]

If you can't understand that the first one is 100% joke. Then you're a bigger moron than I thought.

M

makare

Well, I just don't like you.
[/QUOTE]

and yet you go out of your way to be around me.... so sad this angry love.[/QUOTE]

Not really. If you think me wanting to chat in #pvponline has anything to do with you, you must be shrooming.[/QUOTE]

Aw you don't have to hide sweetie. Just let out all the loove.

Status
Not open for further replies.