[Brazelton] DMX

I have literally not seen any coverage or mention of this except for this post. Big celeb news, considered this is not.

I have literally not seen any coverage or mention of this except for this post. Big celeb news, considered this is not.
Okay, cool? I have seen a lot of coverage for it here. It was a big deal. Are you a big hip-hop fan? If not, then you probably don’t get it in your usual news sources.

Okay, cool? I have seen a lot of coverage for it here. It was a big deal. Are you a big hip-hop fan? If not, then you probably don’t get it in your usual news sources.
This may be the case. A lot of the news sites I follow mentioned it as soon as he was in the hospital, as well as his passing. Even all the local evening news and national evening news reported on his passing.

I don't mean it as an insult to his memory or anything, to be clear. I was just commenting on the "his death will be overshadowed"/"in the UK" thing. I was just agreeing that, yes, he's getting a lot less coverage over here.
And no, I'm not a huge hip hop fan, but I am an avid follower of news and I get updates from....roughly a dozen different sources on all kinds of topics? Even the celeb media magazines didn't mention it, nor the general music website - a,nd yes, it does also cover hiphop.

I don't really know why, either. I mean, I've heard of him. He's never gotten big in Belgium, but I think he's been in charts a few times. I wouldn't expect a huge amount of coverage as if Michael Jackson died, but it's been hard to even find an article that he's dead! Really weird.