[Gaming] E3 2016

Maybe I'm alone in this but I think this game looks fun, even if it's not what anyone expected from the crossover.

Also I had no idea it was due out so soon.

Haven't seen this posted:

They gave Hideo Kojima a star intro at E3. It was pretty much Sony going "look who we got in our corner; fucking eat it Microsoft and Konami," but good for them. They certainly earned gamers' goodwill by putting in on the project. I don't know what kind of game this is going to be, but the teaser's certainly arresting, even if it's just cutscene.

Maybe Nintendo knew I was badmouthing them and wanted to make me feel bad, because I just got two early access demo codes for Monster Hunter Generations for me and my wife :D.

Maybe Nintendo knew I was badmouthing them and wanted to make me feel bad, because I just got two early access demo codes for Monster Hunter Generations for me and my wife :D.
Wow really? Lemme try.

Hey Nintendo! You suck! Your games are bad and you should feel bad! Though a free copy of Pokemon Sun and/or Moon would go a long way towards alleviating my antipathy towards you!

ME NEXT-hey Nintendo, GO FUCK YOURSELVES! Though an actual sequel to Paper Mario that isn't some bull-shit gimmick would be nice!

Seriously, Morton Koopa Jr with a flame-hammer is just NOT ENOUGH-to make up for the lack of adorable party members.

Been following this reality whenever I can ever since they started building it.
It could be a game, a major motion picture, a TV series...there is so much untapped potential to be more than a mere Robocop or L. A. Noire derivative.

--Patrick
They actually didn't start development on DETROIT until long after KARA become a wide success... they were still working on Beyond: Two Souls at the time, as well as doing support for Heavy Rain.

I like David Cage games, but Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy are still his best works by far.

They actually didn't start development on DETROIT until long after KARA become a wide success... they were still working on Beyond: Two Souls at the time, as well as doing support for Heavy Rain.

I like David Cage games, but Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy are still his best works by far.
I will admit that I'm put off a bit by the fact that the geography doesn't match reality. Best I can tell, the rooftop scene takes place somewhere between Campus Martius Park and Grand Circus Park, but the buildings there don't quite match up as depicted. I guess there must have been a lot of renewed construction between now and when the action takes place.

--Patrick

Oh, and the Renaissance Center is 73 floors tall at its summit, so if he's getting off the elevator on the 70th floor, he should be right about even with its top in the distance, not merely halfway up.

#JustMichiganThings

--Patrick

Pretty interesting, one of the Touhou games (majority of the series is fed by fan-made content, from animated shorts to comics to games) is getting an official release and translation thanks to XSeed.

Been watching this game since the KS a few years back. It's weaponized hipsterness, but I still find it utterly charming. It knows what kind of story it wants to tell and it does it well.

They have, at least, released Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit HD on PC. But yes, because Sony Consoles are usually the most powerful these days, Quantic is basically Sony second party.
They did Indigo Prophecy before they became a Sony exclusive developer. I remember playing it on PC back when it first released.