[Gaming] Elder Scrolls 5 - Dawnguard is HERE!

doomdragon6

Staff member
My girlfriend went to her parents' house for a few days, and she comes back Friday. Whereupon she will want to spend a lot of time with me since she was gone. And I'm like, Skyrim's coming out, woman!

Oh well. Guess I can wait a day or two more.

Well WoW with some FEAR on the side. I'm SERIOUSLY loving FEAR atm.

I think I stated pretty clearly that as much as I love Bethseda games, they're 100% more enjoyable after the mod community has 3-6 months to play with it.

Well WoW with some FEAR on the side. I'm SERIOUSLY loving FEAR atm.

I think I stated pretty clearly that as much as I love Bethseda games, they're 100% more enjoyable after the mod community has 3-6 months to play with it.

I agree. Oblivion was 100X more fun with the mods.

Skyrim looks just too ridiculously awesome to pass up though.

I need something to boil over me getting fucked in the ass with Battlefield 3 requiring Origin and CoD MW3's shitty PC version.

Went home at lunch to download from Steam based on Mathias's excitement. Not sure why his opinion on video games weighs so heavily on me.

doomdragon6

Staff member
This game unlocks the very minute I have to go to work. :|

I could be playing all through the night, but I have work, then sleep, then girlfriend comes home. XD Oh well.

Should I get this on steam or is there any real benefit to getting a boxed copy?

Well, I'm not above some "PREVIEWING" of games. They God damn well better release an HD patch or something for this game. The textures are God awful. That makes sense with the 6 gig size of the whole game. Also, the UI is so console centric it makes Oblivion look like Morrowind.

Oh well, it's honestly super rad. These are just nitpicks. Looking forward to buying it tomorrow after the RD services.

Weeks off make bored people do silly things.

C

Chibibar

Well, I'm not above some "PREVIEWING" of games. They God damn well better release an HD patch or something for this game. The textures are God awful. That makes sense with the 6 gig size of the whole game. Also, the UI is so console centric it makes Oblivion look like Morrowind.

Oh well, it's honestly super rad. These are just nitpicks. Looking forward to buying it tomorrow after the RD services.

Weeks off make bored people do silly things.
If not, you know someone is gonna make the HD version like Fallout 3 so pretty *_*

It runs like a dream though and I didn't even have to wait for new fucking drivers.
Fuck you Id.
Added at: 16:14
Yeah, this is my last alt tab. I talk to you guys in a few months.
Added at: 16:19
Same lockpicking as fallout reeks of laziness and makes me sad.

Also I lied about this being my last alt tab.

Perk system is awesome and actually makes your character unique rather than jack of trades man that happened in Oblivion and Morrowind and Daggerfall and Arena.

The fuck is this game available in Australia before everyone else? Why the fuck do the convicts get first dibs?

The fuck is this game available in Australia before everyone else? Why the fuck do the convicts get first dibs?
They tend to have to wait months after everyone else gets most other games, and people in charge there are ridiculous about censoring violent video games. Maybe someone decided they deserve a break.

...I feel like I'm gonna do something wrong tomorrow.

I'm 99.9% sure this has already been posted, since I can't be bothered to read through all of this thread, but it's awesome enough to be posted again.