Even in Death you need a Ticket to See MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scarlet Varlet

Shegokigo said:
http://forum.halforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5624&start=350
Yeah, I know he's dead. I'm pointing out the ticket lottery for his memorial.

S

Scarlet Varlet

Shegokigo said:
Yeah, you should read it, that exact link was posted on the page I linked.
Hey, I have an idea.

Why don't you start a thread about Palin resigning as governor of Alaska and title it such so people have some clue what you're on about. :pud:

S

Scarlet Varlet

Shegokigo said:
Weird, I thought I already did. Must have been tired from work. I'll get right on that.
Still titled "Surprised Howdroll didn't break this news first:

Which tells me sweet FA about anything, other than maybe Howdroll is pregnant or sommat. :eyeroll:

S

Scarlet Varlet

DarkAudit said:
ZenMonkey said:
Scarlet Varlet said:
I wonder if any of them are Mr or Mrs ZM.
I wonder if you wonder.
Could make for a nice chunk of 'git while the gittin's good' money to put you well clear of the insanity for the duration.
I'm expecting the tickets to hit eBay before and after.

This is all so weird. Just like the MJ.

Yeah. The only questions are how high the bids will go, and how long eBay will let the auctions go before pulling them.

DarkAudit said:
Could make for a nice chunk of 'git while the gittin's good' money to put you well clear of the insanity for the duration.
Heh, luckily the bulk of the insanity won't be in my neighborhood, but I am well and truly not going anywhere that day anyway.

Besides, I'm sure ONLY the people with tickets are gonna show up, right?

:Leyla:

S

Scarlet Varlet

ZenMonkey said:
DarkAudit said:
Heh, luckily the bulk of the insanity won't be in my neighborhood, but I am well and truly not going anywhere that day anyway.

Besides, I'm sure ONLY the people with tickets are gonna show up, right?

:Leyla:
If these people had a whit of sense, they'd book the Rose Bowl, LA Colleseum or other large venue and put it on big screens.

As it is I expect nothing less than Di got.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk you comparing Michael Jackson to Princess as a hallucination brought on by not drinking my morning tea yet.

Please don't disappoint me and make me bitch-slap you once I get home from work :twisted:

C

crono1224

North_Ranger said:
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk you comparing Michael Jackson to Princess as a hallucination brought on by not drinking my morning tea yet.

Please don't disappoint me and make me *-slap you once I get home from work :twisted:

Agreed the king of pop is way more important than just some princess

Status
Not open for further replies.