[NFL] FFL advice; I needs it.

Hey, I'm looking to trade draft picks for either Chris Ivory or Ahmad Bradshaw from a guy who's already thrown in the towel. I'm mostly looking at Ivory, but I honestly have no idea what to offer. Does a 6th and Matt Asiata sound reasonable? I don't want to offend by lowballing. By the way, this is a keeper league, so if I wanted I could keep Ivory for a 7th next year, since Ivory was drafted in the 8th.

Dave

Staff member
Asiata is ranked higher than those other two right now, but he might be losing carries to McKinnon. Frankly, I like Bradshaw better than Ivory by a bunch.

And don't worry about lowballing. If he accepts and the league or Commish approves, then score!

I actually am fairly optimistic about Asiata, all things considered, but I don't want to depend on him as an RB2. I hear you on Bradshaw, but I think going forward Ivory will get the bulk of the workload, plus he has a pretty favorable-looking schedule the rest of the way.

B

BErt

Now would be the time to move Asiata, especially in a keeper league. He's rating nicely right now but McKinnon has more future value. So I wouldn't worry about feeling like you're low-balling there, and it might be worth seeing if he bites on a 1 for 1 trade for Ivory.