[Soccer] FIFA officials arrested in Switzerland,

It might also have been because Sepp realized UEFA were serious about breaking away and forming a new tournament to compete with the World Cup. Imagine a World Cup without Italy, Spain, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, England...

Okay, England wouldn't be a great loss. But the rest.

Not to mention the US. This next world cup is gonna be the one where we go far and soccer starts to become popular in America.

It might also have been because Sepp realized UEFA were serious about breaking away and forming a new tournament to compete with the World Cup. Imagine a World Cup without Italy, Spain, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, England...

Okay, England wouldn't be a great loss. But the rest.
You should check who's officially number 2 in the world ;-p

Really? England are number 2 in the world? Wow.
Belgium, you silly foreign twit :p

Fifa rankings as of this moment:
1 Germany
2 Belgium
3 Argentina
4 Colombia
5 Brazil
6 Netherlands
7 Portugal
8 Uruguay
9 France
10 Spain
11 Switzerland
12 Romania
13 Italy
14 Costa Rica
15 England
16 Czech Republic
17 Slovakia
18 Croatia
19 Chile
20 Austria

14 out of the top 20 are from UEFA...It would pretty much neuter the World Cup if they were actually absent.

Belgium, you silly foreign twit :p

Fifa rankings as of this moment:
1 Germany
2 Belgium
3 Argentina
4 Colombia
5 Brazil
6 Netherlands
7 Portugal
8 Uruguay
9 France
10 Spain
11 Switzerland
12 Romania
13 Italy
14 Costa Rica
15 England
16 Czech Republic
17 Slovakia
18 Croatia
19 Chile
20 Austria

14 out of the top 20 are from UEFA...It would pretty much neuter the World Cup if they were actually absent.
But... but... how did Belgium get so good? You don't have any good players!

I mean, okay, apart from Kompany. And Hazard. And Fellaini. And I guess Courtois is decent. Witsel too. Benteke's not too shabby up front, I suppose. And neither's Lukaku.

Hmm... y'know what, you guys deserve it.

But... but... how did Belgium get so good? You don't have any good players!

I mean, okay, apart from Kompany. And Hazard. And Fellaini. And I guess Courtois is decent. Witsel too. Benteke's not too shabby up front, I suppose. And neither's Lukaku.

Hmm... y'know what, you guys deserve it.
We're not bad, and the calendar's been very kind in some ways :p

And $140 of that was one theater in North Hollywood. I suspect the patrons thought they were going to see some sort of art film.

It is a nice way to launder money though. Their $1oo,000 movie suddenly ran into massive costs! Ooops! Better spend another $10 million on it.