Former President Trump Thread

On one hand, good for the Palm Beach people! On the other, don't send this fucker back to NY. Haven't they suffered enough?!
Did everyone forget 9/11?!? /s
(And Guiliani?)
Part of his rationale for living in Florida is that New York can't get him for crimes without being extradited. Which DeSantis would never let happen.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm not finding this as a headline?
It's not the headline of the story online, maybe in the televised report, I dunno, I found this article from Yahoo:
Trump has reportedly been convinced he actually won, tells advisers he may not vacate the White House

Which led me to this article from CNN
'It's turned crazy': Inside the scramble for Trump pardons

"In his moments of deepest denial, Trump has told some advisers that he will refuse to leave the White House on Inauguration Day, only to be walked down from that ledge. The possibility has alarmed some aides, but few believe Trump will actually follow through."
"He's throwing a f***ing temper tantrum," an adviser said. "He's going to leave. He's just lashing out."
"He's been fed so much misinformation that I think he actually thinks this thing was stolen from him," a Trump adviser said of the President.

Also of note, in the last 20 days the President has had zero intelligence briefings. Dolt45 is not aware of what is going on in the world, outside of what he sees on the news. He's less aware of reality than his average supporter.

Ok. So it's not so much substantiated as a news headline, more a gossip article. Right now I'll put this under "10% chance of him kicking and screaming on inauguration day".

Been thinking more (sorry), if cheeto stays, Biden gets him committed as insane, cheetos next of kin, Melania would be the one to decide if ever gets released. Hmmmm. She would get all his riches and not have to divorce him, hmmm. This is getting almost Shakespearean. She could claim she suffered under his vicious attacks, the kids could join in, so could the GOP. Nobody would talk about him ever again, as the silver rule states, the kids on the short bus are off limits. He just quietly dissapears as the "mad president" until his health declines in mid 2021 and he passes away.

White House orders end to Biden Pentagon briefings.
Apparently the new Sec. of Defense and his staff felt "overwhelmed" because, well, he's been on the job for a little over a month. Also, the Biden team agreed to the suspension of the briefings (which leads me to believe the DoD was doing such a shit job because they were overwhelmed that the Biden team gave up on them altogether).

Good to see the Trump administration is consistently incompetent, all the way to the very end.

Kushner made a shell company that received the bulk of the 2020 campaign funds. Upon closer inspection this company provided little value to the campiagn but paid it's employees massive salaries, the bulk of the employees being family members of the campign.

Two bulks in a single paragraph? I'm losing my perspicacity!

figmentPez

Staff member
And I can hear the Trumpublican response already, "You can't prove they did this! Every politician does the exact same thing. They'd be fools NOT to take the money. Is it really illegal? Butter emails! What about Hunter Biden? She's not a REAL doctor."

EDIT: forgot "Someone better watch the Biden campaign funds, he's got dementia and probably lost all their money."

figmentPez

Staff member
This is a very important question:

" During the meeting, the president asked about Flynn’s suggestion of deploying the military, those briefed said. "

Let me remind that what is being referred to here is this:
Michael Flynn: Trump could deploy military to 'rerun' election
"He could order, within the swing states if he wanted to, he could take military capabilities and basically rerun an election each in those states," Flynn said.

The President of the United States is asking about the possibility of staging a military coup, and somehow that's not the headline.

Hey remember a few days ago when the Space Force logo was shown off and it they just had to pop a couple of racist dogwhistles into it?

That was what, 4 days ago?