Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm assuming that the dogwhistle parts are "heritage" and "culture" with a possible side of "guardians" being the name of the fascists in Handmaid's Tale?

figmentPez

Staff member
Nash Bozard had a sobering rant on Twitter the other day about how the first space war will be the last one. He's not an expert, so I won't bother linking him, but everything I've read myself about the subject says he's right. If a satellite or other large object in space blows up, or is otherwise scattered as lots of bits of debris, it will almost certainly put an end to any satellites earth orbit, too. Goodbye GPS, goodbye satellite communications, etc. It could take a looong time before we regain what we'd lose, too.

Yeah, heritage and culture being basically the only two words white supremacists can spell.

Trump's no stranger to tipping the hat and winking at those fucks.

figmentPez

Staff member
Satan just asked one of his demons who turned down the heat.

Notice that he also said he thinks we'll see a "President Kamala Harris not too long after the inauguration with President Biden", so he still thinks he's a prophet who can predict the future, and seems to be foretelling Biden's death or incapacitation.

The bullshit they come up with to excuse Trump's lies is revolting. "They're not lies, he honestly believes it to be the truth." You do see how that's worse, right?

I don't consider myself evangelical (too much hate for me), but I do consider myself Christian and I loathe Trump. He goes against everything Jesus taught.

I mean, there's a lot of BS in that thing. Fine. $600 for people is ridiculous and not enough for those who actually need it.
I honestly think he shouldn't sign it, though probably not for the same reason(s) Trump does. It's poor legislation. Send it back to the kitchen and tell them to remake it, and this time make sure it's what the public actually needs.

EDIT: Added emphasis.

--Patrick

Last edited:
These people are such a cult of personality.

AOC and Bernie "This aid package needed to be more, at least $2000 or more. It's a failure we didn't get it, but we are voting yes anyways because the people need something."

Conservatives "These fools are trying to add to the deficit! Where do they plan to get all this money? You know what the best stimulus is? A JOB!"

Trump "I am sending this back and demand we give at least $2000 in aid for every American."

Conservatives "Wow! Such leadership! Thank you Mr. President!"

It's funny because most of the progressive senators have been like "Okay this is what we wanted so tell Mitch to get everyone on board for the altered bill and we will have it done before the end of the week."

Watch, it will actually languish dead in the water now. I ain't going to hold my breath for even that $600 at this point.

He’ll sign it. He does this all the time. It’s just so he can say “I wanted more money for the hard working people, see!”

I'd like someone make Ron Johnson explain publicly why he'd support billions for the Arabs to buy Russian tanks and planes, but nothing for actual, you know, AMERICANS.

Go deficit yourself, asshole.

I'd like someone make Ron Johnson explain publicly why he'd support billions for the Arabs to buy Russian tanks and planes, but nothing for actual, you know, AMERICANS.

Go deficit yourself, asshole.
He thinks he is the GOP attack dog. I hate that he replaced Russ Feingold.

Uh, hopefully.

HOW ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?
How in the fuck of shit is keeping your employees in a constant state of panic over merely surviving day to day "good for business?" You'd think NOT having to worry about rent, food, meds, etc. would mean they'd have a clear head for, you know, WORK!?

What has been funny to me is how many conservatives are absolutely confused that AOC, Bernie, Pelosi, and Schumer are so on board with Trump and the $2000 stimulus. They have been made to believe that it was Pelosi that didn't want people to get $2000 and that them agreeing with it now is some sort of trick.

This is why I don't know how to talk with them anymore. They get their news from places that don't give a shit about honest reporting. Pence could fart on live TV and OANN would say that it was actually Schumer using a new fart ventriloquist technique, and that he is actually the Baron of Farts for the Clinton Regime. Fox News is now liberal media just because they called Arizona for Biden on Election Night. Hell, people are calling Mitch a RINO because he finally gave Biden the nod.

We do need some reforms. I don't think government control of the news is the way, but we need some sort of requirement that any organization that utilizes news in their name, but legally registers as a entertainment company, needs to have a red hot disclaimer not to take their reporting seriously. This includes liberal sources, like comedy shows.

Dave

Staff member
More pardons. More cronying.

I'm not surprised about any of these and neither should anyone else. Trump is making sure that every evil thing he's done to the country in the last four years will have zero consequences for any of the ones who helped him get rich and fuck everyone over for his own benefit.