Former President Trump Thread

I can’t be the first person to think of this, but it’s actually awful how everyone who works in major news media is in a liberal bubble. Not because they slant media to left-wing newspoints, but because they are so insulated from regular republicans that they think average people have 0 knowledge of what they’re like because they personally don’t ever see them. Which means we need a million “what are these trump supporters actually like” pieces.

figmentPez

Staff member

I can’t be the first person to think of this, but it’s actually awful how everyone who works in major news media is in a liberal bubble. Not because they slant media to left-wing newspoints, but because they are so insulated from regular republicans that they think average people have 0 knowledge of what they’re like because they personally don’t ever see them. Which means we need a million “what are these trump supporters actually like” pieces.
Anderson Cooper's comments on Trump Town Hall are a Strawman.png

Link

EDIT: For clarity, this tweet is talking about Anderson Cooper's comments. Trump coverage should just be stating that he's a liar, he's lost a court case, his associates are criminals, he says horrible things, etc. Coverage of Trump should not be an endless spotlight for him and his followers.

There's a valid conversation to be had about how to report on Trump - but I think we can all agree this wasn't how to do it.
After he pulled his whole victim shit and called her a nasty person, she should have said he was rude and a bully. These people need to punch back, not just fact check

The extra hilarious part is he's running afoul of the classified document handling laws he himself championed to try to get at Hillary Clinton.
Yes well it’s not like we’re going to get him on running his own private e-mail server, because you KNOW he would have zero clue how to even set one up.

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Yes well it’s not like we’re going to get him on running his own private e-mail server, because you KNOW he would have zero clue how to even set one up.
Sure he knows how to do tech. You find some loser who is stupid enough to work for a living, you promise to pay them a lot of money, and then you berate them until they make the thing do the thing.

GasBandit

Staff member

—Patrick

That’s seven officials, past and present, who used personal email accounts: Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Miller, Cohn, Bannon, McFarland and Priebus.

I knew about Kushner and Ivanka. But I was fairly confident that even a Minecraft server would be beyond Trump's ability.
Port forwarding? Hwaaa?

--Patrick

37 indictments of Treason for cheeto, 37 indictments of treason,
He took one down passed it around, 38 indictments for treasin for cheeto...