Former President Trump Thread

1607978457042.png

California's vote won't even be in for another 90 minutes or so. At 55 votes, that puts Biden at 284. The fat lady as truly sung, and no shenanigan's have marred the election (with the exception of the Michigan tards getting some twitter views)

So the Nevada GOP called a press conference, put up table and flag outside a government building, gathered a slate of GOP electors, and "voted" for Donald Trump in front of right wing media channels.

All the while, the actual electors were putting their vote in for Biden.

I thought we couldn't go any more into parody but we might as well be living in an episode of VEEP.

It gets even more stupid. Supposedly the GOP did this in multiple battleground states and conservatives are absolutely salivating at "contested electors." They now claim that because in 1960, the whole double slate of electors sent by Hawaii means that the GOP can send in their own electors and the Vice President gets to pick which ones to use, much like Nixon did. They fail to notice that the only reason Nixon could make the choice was because both slates were signed off by the governor and SoS, as the first slate was submitted before a recount showed Kennedy had won, meaning a second slate was sent as a correction. Nixon went with the corrected slate rather then attempt to subvert it by going with the original slate, mostly because it wouldn't have won him the election anyways.

The GOP electors this round will NOT be certified by the governor or the SoS, so they are not actually contested electors, yet conservatives at this point are going to hold onto anything they can to try and get a win here. It's seriously sad.

Electoral College votes are in for 49 of the 50 states. Joe Biden has 302 EVs to Trump's 232. Biden is officially and literally the President-Elect.

Just after this news hit, Bill Barr announced his resignation via a letter posted to Trump's twitter.

Also, the first COVID vaccinations were given today.

So, today has been a contender for best day of 2020 thus far.

In other Michigan news, the same guy that mistakenly named cities in Minnesota as existing in Michigan, actually won a release of a report going over voting machines used in Antrim County, which claims a bunch of stuff researched a firm called Allied Security Operations Group. They claim the machines had something like a 68% error rate. Of course they don't detail WHAT errors they are even talking about or if the errors were corrected during the process, but those are just frivolous details. Now that we have a doorway into "fraud", surely Trump will be able to overturn Biden's win in the county.

Except, you know, Antrim County vastly voted for Trump. Of course no conservative actually mentions that.

Last edited:
Ex-Hill Staffer Paul Behrends, Linked to Veselnitskaya, Dies Suddenly After Fall Near His Home
Behrends was a controversial figure on Capitol Hill who lost his job as staff director for the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee after The Daily Beast reported on his links to Trump Tower lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya’s operation in the U.S. Rohrabacher’s former congressional spokesman Ken Grubbs said there was no reason to think anything suspicious had happened to Behrends or that there was any link to his associations with Russia. “No, no, not at all,” he said.
Uh-huh.

--Patrick

[flat monotone]No, not Russian agents at all. That is a funny joke. Ha. Ha. Ha. See? It is funny, I laughed. Who would even think such a thing? Certainly not me, Ken Grubbs, loyal person.[/flat monotone]

*eyes dart around*

I guess it's official now. ;)
Like clockwork, McConnel acknowledges Biden too.

You love to see it, but people that live around Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach are attempting to have Trump blocked from living there. I don't have all the specifics, but supposedly there is a written agreement that the place is a private club and can never be used as a residence by the owner (Trump). They are already suing him to stick to the agreement as rumors swell he is moving there in January.

You love to see it, but people that live around Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach are attempting to have Trump blocked from living there. I don't have all the specifics, but supposedly there is a written agreement that the place is a private club and can never be used as a residence by the owner (Trump). They are already suing him to stick to the agreement as rumors swell he is moving there in January.
On one hand, good for the Palm Beach people! On the other, don't send this fucker back to NY. Haven't they suffered enough?!
Did everyone forget 9/11?!? /s
(And Guiliani?)

figmentPez

Staff member
On one hand, good for the Palm Beach people! On the other, don't send this fucker back to NY. Haven't they suffered enough?!
Did everyone forget 9/11?!? /s
(And Guiliani?)
Where does the US store it's nuclear waste? Dolt45 is toxic; he should be kept away from people, and measures should be taken to see that he doesn't contaminate important resources.

Last edited:
View attachment 36500
(source)

QAnon? You mean this QAnon?

View attachment 36502
View attachment 36503
View attachment 36504

These are the people saying they are jettisoning McConnell for being "unreliable."
I guess now isn't a good time to bring up how the Chinese already got to me, and made me part of their breeding plan? Americans will never see it coming when they're already inside the...um, inside. #OperationOccupytheWomb

EDIT:For clarity, they made me part of their breeding operation 8 years ago.

Last edited:
(removed in the name of Good taste)

Oh no! Poor Terrik!

Last edited: