Former President Trump Thread

Trump conceded finally. He sounded presidential, so he certainly didn't write it. I'm guessing invoking the 25th pressured this out of him. As a result, he won't be impeached or removed before the end of his term and possibly after his term either.

My neighbor put up a Trump flag after the election was lost. And the fucking thing is still up. I literally armed myself when this shit started yesterday.

Trump conceded finally. He sounded presidential, so he certainly didn't write it. I'm guessing invoking the 25th pressured this out of him. As a result, he won't be impeached or removed before the end of his term and possibly after his term either.

about freaking time. The green screen makes this feel a bit like an AI generated deepfake.

figmentPez

Staff member

And he just had to lie about how he "immediately" deployed the National Guard (not true, he delayed doing so).

he also says “a new administration” but still can’t bring himself to mouth the word “Biden” - so a lot of his zombie baby followers still believe he’s using some code to refer to himself with a new vp. This shit is so tiring.

Wonder how his Magats will react to being thrown under the bus?
"What you mean? Donald J Trump is going to be inaugurated on the 20th. He condeded? Ah poor Sheeple ain't smart enough to know the master plan. Everyone knows when he said the "new administration" is sworn in, he means himself and his new Vice President, General Flynn, after he declares martial law by inciting the Insurrection Act! Pence will be going to jail for being in the pocket of the deep state, thus it won't be the same administration as before. His video may sound like he was giving up, but you have to read between the lines sheeple, he just wants the deep state to feel confident and secure before Trump's second term begins."

I wish I made all that up, but no, that is actually what people in conservative circles have been saying, only drowned out by the constant conflicting barrage that Antifa caused the invasion of the Capitol. I literally saw people arguing that Ashli, the woman who died, was a patriot, while other claimed she was an Antifa actor sent to make the scene worst, but that is a whole other story.

Either way, the goal posts keep moving. Any day now "The Storm" is coming. Any day....

I hope so. Something should happen because of this. We can’t collectively shrug our shoulders and say “There goes Trump, that little scamp, up to usual tricks!” and then move on.
That only worked with Manny Ramirez. And even "Manny being Manny" got old eventually.

Last edited:

Fire this bitch out of a cannon into a volcano.

And yes I only saw this because I follow Jeffrey Combs.

"had the President, whose re-election campaign spent over $1.2 billion and spanned 31 months, won overwhelmingly and outright, the past two months could have been avoided"

Yes, and if I had been appointed by God as Emperor of America it could all have been avoided too, but that didn't happen either. What the H does that even mean? "If we'd won, we wouldn't have caused trouble"? Holy crap.

She sold her soul to support the orange stain.

George sold his soul to remain married to her.

Their daughter wants them both to just fucking die already.

All the people quitting just don't want to be responsible for the 25th amendment.
They’re cowards who took advantage of the situation for as long as it would be convenient. If they wanted to make a difference, stand up and call him out. Call for the 25th and make him fire you for telling the truth. Do your job and stand up for what you know is right, instead of slinking away silently.

All the people quitting just don't want to be responsible for the 25th amendment.
Agreed. I stand by my opinion that they threatened him with it, forcing him to finally concede, and hoped that would have been the end of it. They didn't want the actual optics of forcing out Trump.

Democrats and the public called bullshit, and have been pushing them hard. Now they are in a bad position where they either do it or resign, and all of them are taking the easier path, likely because they are scared of the mob turning towards them if they do it.

LOL eat a dick, Donny boy
7C47C3AD-80A8-43DD-BED8-1CA5907D22EE.jpeg
EDIT: Take everything from him. Make him the saddest man on earth. He keeps bragging about some “Michigan Man of the Year” award that he won that doesnt exist, revoke that too. Just put out a statement saying it’s revoked.

Last edited:
LOL eat a dick, Donny boy
View attachment 36762
EDIT: Take everything from him. Make him the saddest man on earth. He keeps bragging about some “Michigan Man of the Year” award that he won that doesnt exist, revoke that too. Just put out a statement saying it’s revoked.
Since the Michigan award doesn't really exist, then can anyone from Michigan make a statement that he's stripped of that award, too? Because that would be hilarious.