Former President Trump Thread

Holy fuck I'd love to read this. And it will be obvious if Trump wrote it or someone else did and he just signed it. And was it written in pen, crayon, or just scrawled there using a finger dipped in his dirty diaper?

He probably scrawled "Donald Trump was here" in Sharpie on the resolute desk before hiring hookers to pee all over the oval office on his way out.

Dave

Staff member
Speaking of which, I really hope they are changing the mattress.
They are. They are doing a deep, DEEEEEEEP cleaning of the entire White House, including changing the mattress & box springs (which they do every time anyway).

It's going to be cleaner than a hospital before they are done.

They're actually going to have to remove the Twitter "throne" I bet. Maybe it can be displayed at the Trump presidential library, which will presumably just be a collection of his tweets anyway.

First off, the reaction of conservative twitter has been fascinating today. Of course you have the various "Thank you, Mr. President!" tweets, but there are a ton that look like they are literally waking up for the first time. "He is leaving!? But... The Storm. They told us to trust in the plan but now we are on FBI watch lists and he just goes away?! HOW CAN HE JUST LEAVE AND LET THE DEEP STATE WIN!? WHERE IS OUR LEADER!?"

Second, I am really curious how they will handle his presidential library. All presidents are actually required to create one, but you are not allowed to skip things you didn't like. For instance, there is a whole section of the Nixon library going over Watergate. I really don't think Trump is going to get behind a library that goes over his various scandals and mentions his double impeachment.

Remember on Jan 6, the officer, Eugene Goodman, that led rioters away from the session of Congress long enough for them to secure the members, likely saving the country from a mass execution event?

He's been promoted, is now the acting House Sergeant-at-Arms, and is with the vice-president elect today:

I'll party in an hour. Not yet.
And Davis never set foot in the WH either - if DT were to claim this whole thing was bogus and he's now president but moved the seat of power to Mar-a-Lago, thousands would believe and agree.

And Davis never set foot in the WH either - if DT were to claim this whole thing was bogus and he's now president but moved the seat of power to Mar-a-Lago, thousands would believe and agree.
He won't do that because he is a coward. He loses all his immunity in an hour, and inciting sedition by claiming the inauguration is bogus and he is actually still president in Mar-a-Lago will get him arrested by his own USSS detail.

This is actually one thing people kind of forget about outgoing presidents. You basically are a citizen hostage of the US Government until the day you die. The only way out would be to release your rights of protection from the USSS and that means you better hope enough people don't want to kill you or you have enough long term money for some great private security.

Last edited:
He won't do that because he is a coward. He loses all his immunity in an hour, and inciting sedition by claiming the inauguration is bogus and he is actually still president in Mar-a-Lago will get him arrested by his own USSS detail.

This is actually one thing people kind of forget about outgoing presidents. You basically are a citizen hostage of the US Government until the day you die. The only way out would be to release your rights of protection from the USSS and that means you better hope enough people don't want to kill you or you have enough long term money for some great private security.
How did you quote @Bubble181's post as being by me?

I have to say, I'm really glad to see both his departure in DC and his arrival in MAL were so underwhelming. What, 500 people? A bunch of people who had to be there, and as few others as you'd hope for.
I've seen more impressive crowds at local events in small towns.

40,000,000 unemployed
25,000,000 infected
400,000 dead
Lost House, Senate, Presidency
2 Impeachments
1 failled coup

0 dick pics posted online

Gonna have to call that a bigly win folks.

Wife says there are people going on about how Trump used "Face-Off technology" to switch faces with Biden, and it's actually Trump who got inaugurated, and that the upcoming trials will all be Biden admitting to all his crimes while Trump is secretly back in office again.

--Patrick

Wife says there are people going on about how Trump used "Face-Off technology" to switch faces with Biden, and it's actually Trump who got inaugurated, and that the upcoming trials will all be Biden admitting to all his crimes while Trump is secretly back in office again.

--Patrick
Is it weird I now want a Face Off sequel with that exact premise?