Former President Trump Thread

Still annoyed he, once again, has a simple platform to constantly keep ranting about the election loss. I was really hoping he would have drifted off into obscurity.
Things will get worse before they get better. If you'd told me 20 years ago I'd be rooting for Dubyah as the "good" kind of Republican I wouldn't have believed you for a second.

Things will get worse before they get better. If you'd told me 20 years ago I'd be rooting for Dubyah as the "good" kind of Republican I wouldn't have believed you for a second.
Bush still committed war crimes. Like, I know the trend right now is to portray him as a lovable scamp and the better alternative to Trump but he was still an incredibly destructive president that did lots of very bad things.

Bush still committed war crimes. Like, I know the trend right now is to portray him as a lovable scamp and the better alternative to Trump but he was still an incredibly destructive president that did lots of very bad things.
So I guess it says something that he's still the "good" kind of Republican...

figmentPez

Staff member
Don Jr. Wife left him for a USSS agent.

=sad trombone=
Relevant news article: Donald Trump Jr.'s ex-wife and Tiffany Trump became 'inappropriately close' to Secret Service agents, new book says

" The book also said that Trump wanted Secret Service agents he perceived to be overweight or too short to be reassigned, over concerns they wouldn't be able to do their jobs properly. "

"I want these fat guys off my detail," Trump said, according to the book. "How are they going to protect me and my family if they can't run down the street?"

Relevant news article: Donald Trump Jr.'s ex-wife and Tiffany Trump became 'inappropriately close' to Secret Service agents, new book says

" The book also said that Trump wanted Secret Service agents he perceived to be overweight or too short to be reassigned, over concerns they wouldn't be able to do their jobs properly. "

"I want these fat guys off my detail," Trump said, according to the book. "How are they going to protect me and my family if they can't run down the street?"
Pot/Kettle there, Junior.

figmentPez

Staff member

Not that I want to give the Orange Skull any attention, but election fraud claims are not going away, and I still think we're headed towards violence from right wing idiots.

What's all this about cheeto DOJ getting secret warrants to spy on journalists who ran stories on leaks in the mango house?

I've often thought some cases are so mediatized its impossible to find a neutral jury. In this sort of case though, I doubt even found abroad would help.
[Attenborough]
Deep in the heart of the Amazon, a tribe of people still live according to their ancient traditions. Never having been contacted by the outside world, they still hunt the same prey and gather the same fruit as their forebears. Their language, unknown to anthropologists.

Contact was finally made to see if they could potentially be jurors in Trump's upcoming trial. When the subject was broached, the expedition members received a shocking reply: "Orange Gorilla bad!"
[/Attenborough]

But why would they oppose the commission? Obviously, it will just uncover all the Antifa members that disguised themselves as Trump supporters, right? This would be the tip of the iceberg, proving every other claim correct, wouldn't it? Why oh why would the Republicans not want that to happen?

It's either they are dangerously stupid or are complicit in Treason. Either way, they deserve to be run out of office.

But why would they oppose the commission? Obviously, it will just uncover all the Antifa members that disguised themselves as Trump supporters, right? This would be the tip of the iceberg, proving every other claim correct, wouldn't it? Why oh why would the Republicans not want that to happen?

It's either they are dangerously stupid or are complicit in Treason. Either way, they deserve to be run out of office.
They oppose it because they know there will be no consequences for doing so.