Forum Villainy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Charlie Don't Surf, Chippy, BananaHands ... I have a proposition. I believe it is time to unite ourselves under a common banner... The Society of Awesome Posters.

United, we can lay judgment and condescension upon the lesser posters, scoff at whatever bullshit GasBandit is currently spewing, and otherwise cause plenty of scuttlebutts.

These posters...they don't know what they're doing. They hide behind their big breasted old men and their bloodthirsty lesbians and that baby that's always fucking smoking, why the hell is the goddamn baby smoking so fucking much, and they post their dumb little smilies and image macros and live their deluded, watered-down 4chan lives.

Alone, we're only trolls. Thugs. Ne'er do wells. And sometimes a bit of a gigglepuss.

Together, however...

We can achieve big things.

and there will be no one to stop us. Except maybe that new guy and his cool younger brother's friends.

M

makare

I will continue to awesome post in the solitary style. Lone wolf ftw.

Charlie Don't Surf, Chippy, BananaHands ... I have a proposition. I believe it is time to unite ourselves under a common banner... The Society of Awesome Posters.

United, we can lay judgment and condescension upon the lesser posters, scoff at whatever bullshit GasBandit is currently spewing, and otherwise cause plenty of scuttlebutts.

These posters...they don't know what they're doing. They hide behind their big breasted old men and their bloodthirsty lesbians and that baby that's always fucking smoking, why the hell is the goddamn baby smoking so fucking much, and they post their dumb little smilies and image macros and live their deluded, watered-down 4chan lives.

Alone, we're only trolls. Thugs. Ne'er do wells. And sometimes a bit of a gigglepuss.

Together, however...

We can achieve big things.

and there will be no one to stop us. Except maybe that new guy and his cool younger brother's friends.
Hey, look! I found the perfect logo for your 'cool kids suck-fest club'.

S

SeraRelm

This is the best we can see from the forum trolls? My disappointment swells like the tide.

Hey. Leave my personal habits out of this. I know where you Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.