[Gaming] Gaming Pix

GasBandit

Staff member
Am I to believe that's footage of an actual game? Like, entertainment software? Because it looks like the powerpoint slides from the most boring meeting I've ever attended.

Yep.

I tried it in the past. Love the immersion in it.... problem? I'm not a football freak so when they are going into line details, I get lost, then I get un-interested.

I was really fucking sick yesterday (hungover) and ended up watching a whole bunch of some IGN and other games press guys play Rust. They had a dude in their group who only spoke with a voice modulator like he was a robot. He'd freak out on people they didn't know if they were "cops" and would impersonate Clarence Boddicker from Robocop, murdering them outright or forcing them to fight for his amusement.

Rust is fucking fascinating to watch.

GasBandit

Staff member
I was really fucking sick yesterday (hungover) and ended up watching a whole bunch of some IGN and other games press guys play Rust. They had a dude in their group who only spoke with a voice modulator like he was a robot. He'd freak out on people they didn't know if they were "cops" and would impersonate Clarence Boddicker from Robocop, murdering them outright or forcing them to fight for his amusement.

Rust is fucking fascinating to watch.
I'm very, very tempted to get into rust... but I'm worried it would eat up all my time, and I've still got other stuff that needs playing.

Am I to believe that's footage of an actual game? Like, entertainment software? Because it looks like the powerpoint slides from the most boring meeting I've ever attended.
For fans of association football, Football Manager is crack.

My most played game on Steam is Football Manager 2013, at 611 hours.

For comparison, the next three games are Team Fortress 2 at 440 hours, New Vegas at 214, and Skyrim at 175.

Seriously, Football Manager is crack.

Today I changed my desktop background at work to this Skyrim screenshot I took recently. It more than adequately summarizes my feelings towards work these days, plus when I get annoyed with my job I can just go to my desktop and pretend I'm playing Skyrim.

ScreenShot109.JPG