Get the sand out of your vag (Seinfeld says colleges too PC)

GasBandit

Staff member
I just tried to imitate the Diceman "smoking around the back of my head" schtick

and accidentally slapped my ear just perfectly to render myself deaf on my left side for 5 minutes.

Mwop. Mwop..... Mmmmmwop.

No, I get it. I think it is fair to say that Jerry Seinfeld didn't suddenly turn racist, though. These are experienced comedians that have well-tread material that is provoking a different response than they have seen before.
Saying people getting offended at stuff that used to be OK isn't necessarily saying it's the new generation's problem, perhaps they've just become more sensitive to existing issues.
Can't teach an old dog new tricks, like social issues or a fresh stand-up act :p.

isn't the only black person speaking role in most of Seinfeld history the Johnnie Cochran parody? And Jerry's love of dating young teenage girls was well-documented even in the 1980's, lol. I like the show Seinfeld and laugh at it, but he's a notorious piece of shit and always has been.[DOUBLEPOST=1465636279,1465636099][/DOUBLEPOST]
perhaps they've just become more sensitive to existing issues. Maybe we're wrong in thinking micro-aggressions are mostly bullshit, I dunno.
yeah. again. so close to getting it here.[DOUBLEPOST=1465636547][/DOUBLEPOST]also Andrew Dice Clay is too busy being the worst part of two failing prestige HBO and Showtime shows to tour. He has to make sure Vinyl and Dice are the only pay TV shows to get cancelled this decade, lol

"I was eating this chick out and started tounging her asshole. She goes why are you licking my asshole? And I say, cause your pussy stinks!" _ADC