[Gaming] Gilgamesh Belmont's Journey Through Transylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get going Gilgamesh! I just rocked my way through Simons Quest in a couple evenings. I did use a walkthrough though. It's the only Castlevania game I have, so I'm done.

Meanwhile, I think I may have to break out:
2013-02-25_22-04-35_138.jpg

Pretty sure I got the free version from nintendo power.

Yeah my free time just hasn't been great these past three days. I know I could knock this game out in a sitting if I had a bloody sitting :(

Well done Shakey and Dragon Warrior is fantastic!

Just messing with you. Take your time, it's your deal.

Holy crap, the save where I beat the Dragon Warrior last is still there. That must be over 15 years now isn't it? Jesus...

GasBandit

Staff member
Just messing with you. Take your time, it's your deal.

Holy crap, the save where I beat the Dragon Warrior last is still there. That must be over 15 years now isn't it? Jesus...
Man... that battery... they were still using NiCad back then weren't they? Or were they alkaline? I think I remember the battery dying in my zelda cartridge...

Man... that battery... they were still using NiCad back then weren't they? Or were they alkaline? I think I remember the battery dying in my zelda cartridge...
I'm not sure. I had thought I'd start it with all open save slots and I'd have to open the cartridge to make sure the battery wasn't corroded. Surprised the hell out of me.

Yeah I'm criminally behind in playing this series.

With WoW 5.2 just released, working on 3 solid characters, playing through Dead Space, just got Awesomenauts as a gift, and life with wife+3 kids. I may have been a bit over my head to start this thread without having beaten at least 3-4 games with screenshots prepared :oops:

I know that feel, bro. I haven't been able to play very much of anything. Spring break is coming up in a week, so I'll hopefully be able to get back and finish Ni No Kuni and Sly Cooper.

So, apparently the Lords of Shadow thing is a reboot. That, I had no idea of (suck it, ending sentences in prepositions is fucking awesome). I guess having Trevor Belmont be Gabriel's son and Simon be Trevor's is ok then if it's some other thing. Having Sypha be generic wife that needs to be protected though is still fucking bullshit. She's still the only way to beat Dracula in CVIII.

Spoilers for the new game on 3DS.

Trevor being Alucard, after being resurrected by Gabriel/Dracula though, that sucks nuts

Isn't Simon supposed to be Trevor's grandson in the original series? Saying he's his son or grandson really doesn't matter too much in the scheme of things when his father was never explored. The thing with Sypha is kinda bullshit, as her blood is supposed to be the entire reason any of the Belmonts have magical ability at all.

This thing with Alucard is pretty bullshit though.

Why did they even reboot it to begin with? There were still vast swaths of history the Belmont family wasn't accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.