Gotham City Imposters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Yo, had no idea this game existed. Bought it the other day and started playing it today. It's pretty fun! I mean, it's basically Battlefield but with bat mens and joker mens.

I played the demo and yeah, it basically seems like TF2 tempered with CoD elements. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though. I doubt I'll buy the full game but the demo was pretty fun.

"Batman's gone, it's our job to fight in his image. Everyone grab your guns!"

Fail.
This would actually work if they had gone with the setting from The Dark Knight Returns. In that one, Bats actually recruits the gangers because it's the only way he can fight against the growing tide of crime.

ElJuski

Staff member
Like I said, it's not a world revolution. And yeah, I guess the Team Fortress thing is a pretty apt description. It's been a pleasant time sink!

S

Soliloquy

This would actually work if they had gone with the setting from The Dark Knight Returns. In that one, Bats actually recruits the gangers because it's the only way he can fight against the growing tide of crime.
Except he made them not use guns...

True enough. Maybe the DMZ storyline instead? He didn't have the luxury of his values in that one and basically told the gangers to keep the peace as best they could. He didn't approve of their methods but it was ether let them use guns or endanger innocent people.

I guess it explains why they all run like hell when Bats shows up at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.