Halforum - I Call Upon Your Knowledge of 70's Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappit

Staff member
I could use a little help identifying a song by Boston - I heard it on the radio the other day for the first time in ages, and I can't remember its title for the life of me.

This might not be too bad. The song opened with a long instrumental opening (about a minute and a half, at least), one that probably inspired guys like Dragonforce, the rest of the song was uptempo and high energy.

Sorry that's all I can offer, but that's all I got. I'd appreciate any help on this one.

G

GeneralOrder24

Edrondol said:
Easiest "Name That..." post EVER!
Hey guys, I'm thinking of this song, and I think it was the Eagles, about this guy who stops at this hotel in california and he gets trapped there and can't leave. :slywink:

But I can understand not catching the name of the song, seeing as how the unrelated instrumental has it's own name and the other name isn't in the chorus, it's mentioned in the verse. It's like semi-semi-semi-progressive.

C

Cuyval Dar

Guys, i need help. I'm trying to remember how old Dave is, but I can't count that high.

Cuyval Dar said:
Guys, i need help. I'm trying to remember how old Dave is, but I can't count that high.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI:6bxidwoe][/youtube:6bxidwoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.